Your shopping cart
Today's Deal: From QR125 Be Beautifully Bronzed with Customized Full Body Airbrush Tanning! (Up to QR350 Value)
Choose your deal:
250 QR Full Price - 50% off - Save 125 QR2 bought
350 QR Full Price - 50% off - Save 175 QR9 bought
- Full Price
- 250 QR
- You Save
- 125 QR
The Fine Print
- Valid from 7 Mar. – 1 June 2014
- Click Buy and select preferred treatment
- Valid for selected treatment only
- By Appointment Only
- 24 hour advanced booking required
- Appointments subject to availability
- For further information or to make an appointment, contact: 33980666
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Ladies’ only deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
- Option 1: Fully Customized Full Body Airbrush Tan
Pay QR125 instead of QR250
- Option 2: Pre-Sunless Spray, Anti-Aging Treatment & Fully Customized Full Body Airbrush Tan
Pay QR175 instead of QR350
- Sunless tanning adds beautiful, natural color without the high risk of exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays!
- DHA solutions used are 100% natural with no additives or chemicals!
- Spray tanning is a healthy skin treatment – firms and restores, reduces fine lines, wrinkles, spider veins, cellulite, stretch marks, birthmarks and other flaws!
- Technically the most advanced, superior, luxurious and even tan applied by a trained, certified specialist!
Click Buy and Select
Qgrabs Top Tips & Extra Info!
Lifespan – The life of your sunless color can last up to 8 days, depending on the type and amount of solution applied and pre- and post-application skincare
Exfoliate with a non-oil scrub before you have this treatment! It will help prolong the lifespan of your tan.
After showering do not apply any products to your skin, such as moisturizers, deodorant, perfume or make-up.
Hair removal treatments such as waxing/shaving should be performed the day before the appointment
Your first shower will wash off excess tan! Don’t be worried thinking your tan is washing down the drain…it isn’t! This is just excess tan your skin has not absorbed – your tan will not be affected.