Your shopping cart
Today's Deal: From QR250, Attend & Get Certified with First Aid Courses - Choose from Emergency OR Pediatric First Aid! (Up to QR600 Value)
Choose your deal:
500 QR Full Price - 50% off - save 250 QR
600 QR Full Price - 50% off - save 300 QR1 bought
- Full Price
- 500 QR
- You Save
- 250 QR
- Option 1 valid for course on Sat. 20 Feb. 2016
- Option 2 valid for course on Sat. 27 Feb. 2016
- Courses run from 8am – 2pm at the DISS villa
- Register for selected class at least 24 hours before class
- Maximum 1 voucher per person allowed
- Vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Valid for pre-scheduled courses
- Certificates issued from First Aid International UK will be provided after 7 workings days after completion of training
- Register for course prior to training
- For registration and further information, please call 74780080 / 44666793
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies
- No shows consider vouchers used
- Voucher cannot be split
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Contact business to register once you have purchased voucher
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: One Day Emergency First Aid Course
Pay QR250 instead of QR500
- Designed to train individuals and company staff to meet the requirements of the First Aid at Work Regulations!
- Provides all the required first aid skills necessary to manage a patient that is not breathing normally, is unconscious, is bleeding or is ill / injured prior to the arrival of the emergency services!
- Covers basic life support, life-threatening conditions, health & safety and essential skills!
- Scheduled from 8am – 2pm on 20 Feb. 2016!
Option 2: One Day Pediatric First Aid Course
Pay QR300 instead of QR600
- The Emergency Pediatric First Aid course is designed to train individuals to provide immediate first aid care for infants and children!
- Includes adult essential skills in basic life support as they differ from the skills of the infant and child!
- This course will provide first aid skills necessary to manage an infant or child that is not breathing normally, is unconscious, bleeding or is ill or injured prior to the arrival of the emergency services!
- Scheduled from 8am – 2pm on 27 Feb. 2016!
Certification from First Aid International UK after course completion!