Your shopping cart
Today's Deal: For QR69 Master HR Skills with a Human Resources Level 2 Online Diploma Course! (QR898 Value)
- Full Price
- 898 QR
- You Save
- 829 QR
Time left to Grab it!
2 bought limited quantity available
- Valid from 20 Jan. 2017 - 20 March 2017
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 20 March 2017 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad.
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit course’s page or Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new Blue Mountain user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Online Human Resources Diploma Course
Pay QR69 instead of QR898
- Learn how to become an invaluable part of the essential human resource team of any company!
- Add this industry-recognized qualification to your skill set to improve your CV!
- Perfect for anyone hoping to boost a staff’s rapport, become a part of an outsourcing team or run a business yourself!
- Learn more about what human resources is, its purpose and the advantages/disadvantages of HR outsourcing and in-house management!
- Have a look at what good practice includes and its indicators!
- Understand more about interview techniques, how to prepare for an interview and the legal responsibilities that exist when interviewing employees and candidates!
- Appreciate the steps that need to be taken when preparing for a new employee, including training, documentation and induction!
- Learn more about contracts, documents and procedures and what needs to be added to policies and manuals in order to ensure every base is covered!
- Understand more about human capital management and get to grips with some of the HR skills required to succeed, including the purpose of an HR toolkit!
- Gain insight into corporate social responsibility, including strategy development and green practices!
- Take a look at how to effectively manage relationships, including organisational behaviour, motivation, commitment and performance management!
- Understand the need for training and development and learn more about what should be included in a training programme in order for a career to develop!
- Recognise some of the legal considerations that need to be implemented including compensation, leave and benefits!
- Appreciate how technology has impacted HR and its evolution!
- Cover aspects of HR including strategic planning and how to deal with workplace violence, discrimination and bullying!
- Course will take up to 15hrs of study time and comes with a course assessment covering everything you’ve learned
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your diploma certificate!
- No previous experience or qualifications are required!
- Avoid travel and study at home in your own time and at your own pace!
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone!
- Online course materials are emailed to you as e-documents!
See below for course syllabus
To embed this deal, copy the code below and paste it on your website: