- Full Price
- 100 QR
- You Save
- 75 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Unlike traditional Qgrabs.com deals, Charity campaigns won’t offer you any discounts or savings, but will definitely help you reap pure karmic rewards!
- Buy multiple vouchers to offer more kids the chance to get an education
- You do NOT need to print your voucher – your donation will be processed by simply purchasing the deal
- Referral Credit not applicable for Charity Deals
- This is a not-for-profit initiative; all proceeds will be donated to Education Above All
- All donations received by Education Above All will 100% go to fund the education of underprivileged children
Your donation is the missing piece! #Donate2Educate!
Project: Provide Access to Primary Education for 95,000 Children of Syria
- EAA Program: Educate a Child
- Investment Needed for One Child’s Education: QR400
- Goal: To enroll 95,000 Syrian OOSC over the course of a three-year period
- Location: Damascus, Syria; Amman, Jordan; Gaziantep, Turkey
- Duration: 3 years
- Total Project Budget: $21,382,842
- Approach: Through psychosocial support, provision of learning materials, teacher training and classroom rehabilitation/construction, the project seeks to provide a comprehensive self-study course in a safe learning environment within the context of Syria’s conflict situation
- Ramadan Campaign License 2020/41
How to Donate to EAA:
2. SMS One-Time Donation:
- SMS # 92005: QR500
- SMS # 92087: QR100
- SMS # 92086: QR50
3. SMS Subscription Service:
- SMS 92497 with the following key messages for regular donations to EAA:
- EAA Daily: SUB D1 (QR1)
- EAA Weekly: SUB W10 (QR10)
Let’s Give a Child the Greatest Gift – EDUCATION!
Education Above All (EAA) is a foundation established in 2012 by Her Highness Sheikha Moza bint Nasser. Its aim is to build a global movement that contributes to human, social and economic development through the provision of quality education. With a particular focus on those affected by poverty, conflict and disaster, it champions the needs of children, youth and women to empower them to become active members of their communities.
EAA believes that quality education is the most effective means of poverty reduction, generating economic growth, and creating peaceful and just societies. It is a fundamental right for all children and an essential condition to achieving the SDGs. In addition to providing access to education for children and youth around the world, we also advocate to safeguard inclusive and quality education for all.
Its work with more than 83 partners worldwide provides innovative interventions in education and protects the right to education for all. Its global programs focus on the hardest to reach, most marginalized children and youth.