- Full Price
- 150 QR
- You Save
- 75 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 23 Sep. – 23 Nov. 2018
- Conservative clothing is required
- Breakfast Timing: 6:30am – 10:30am
- Lunch Timing: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Pool Timing: Indoor: 9am – 7pm / Outdoor: 7am – 7pm
- Same day Check in time: 8am / Check out time: 6pm
- Children: 6yrs – 11yrs require child voucher
- Children: 12yrs & above require adult voucher
- A refundable deposit of QR200 will be required at the time of Check-in
- The room can accommodate maximum 2 adults and 3 children with vouchers. For additional children, contact the resort
- Food and beverages from outside are not allowed
- Children below 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult to the health club and swimming pool
- 48hrs advance reservation required (subject to availability)
- Age proof is required for all voucher holders (adults and children) at check-in
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 44286000
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- No shows considered voucher used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Pool Pass + Breakfast or Lunch – Child
Pay QR75 instead of QR150
Option 2: One Day Use for Room & Pool Pass + Breakfast or Lunch for TWO Adults
Pay QR250 instead of QR500
- Disconnect from the daily hustle and bustle of city life and spend a day at Vichy Célestins Spa Resort.
- Swim like never before in the 1 indoor and 7 outdoor swimming pools by a slow flowing river near the 4000 sq. mtr lake with a waterfall.
- Volleyball and tennis courts are available for sports enthusiasts.
- One day use for the room includes a stay in one of their 74 prestige room for Two adults from 8am – 6pm on the day of availing the offer.
- Enjoy a lavish international cuisine buffet for breakfast/lunch at Tamra Restaurant.
50% off a luxurious day out!
The 3,500m² Vichy Célestins Spa and the 5 Star Vichy Célestins Hôtel By Retaj (78 rooms and suites) as well as 29 villas, nestle in a green oasis. A 4,000m² lake with artificial waterfall, as well as six outdoor swimming pools, linked by a slow flowing river, will bring to life the external area. Three restaurants, with one specialising in healthy eating, will be run by the Chef Mohammed Jumma. The Chef received training in Vichy (France), and will propose a healthy eating cuisine using Vichy Célestins mineral water and low temperature cooking, which will skilfully enhance traditional Arab and European dishes.
Vichy Célestins Spa Resort – Retaj Salwa with luxury 168 rooms, suites and villas are all individually designed in modern style offering the perfect blend of domesticity and deluxe amenities matched with breathtaking views provides the ideal atmosphere for couples looking for an undisturbed oasis. Relax and unwind in your own villa complete with all the conveniences of modern accommodation.
Following the tradition of Vichy thermal medicine, and the 5 keys to global health based on the “Vichy Method”, the VICHY CÉLESTINS SPA HÔTEL by Retaj (Sawla-Qatar) will also have a multidisciplinary medical centre, which will concentrate mainly on Diabetes. This global problem is a widespread health risk in the Middle East. It not only requires therapeutic education, but also a programme of effective care treatments supported highly personalised physical activity sessions. This preventive care treatment will be proposed in one, two and three week programmes. Vichy’s Scientific Committee will transmit all their medical expertise and know-how on this subject to the team at Salwa.
The Vichy Célestins Spa will also propose the famous “Signature” Vichy Célestins care treatments, and will have the best and most recent technologies in terms of Functional Movement Re-education, Post-Surgery, and Skin Anti-Ageing. The Spa will also have a state-of-the art fitness area, with two pools, one of which will be used for functional movement re-education.
Numerous other “Health-Nutrition-Wellbeing-Beauty” programmes will be proposed with a minimum stay of 3 nights, as well as a variety of short breaks, from 1 day and 1 night.