- Full Price
- 879 QR
- You Save
- 830 QR
- Valid from 6 May – 6 Jul 2022
- Redemption period: 2 months from the deal’s start date
- 1-year unlimited access after course activation
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will be eligible for a CPD certificate; you can order the PDF certificate for £4.99, the hard copy for £9.99, or both for £12.99 (shipping charges apply)
- For information/inquiries, visit: Microsoft Excel Complete Course or contact via https://coursegate.co.uk/contact-us-course-gate/
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
- Go to https://coursegate.co.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill in the form
- Click SUBMIT
- Start the course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Microsoft Excel Complete Course: Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
Pay QR49 instead of QR879
- Time to show Excel who’s boss! Whether you’re starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel power user, you’ve come to the right place
- This course will give you a good understanding of Excel formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful tool
- In this course you will learn the basic concepts of spreadsheet design, creating and formatting worksheets, uses of formulas and functions, how to sort & filter data and how to work with charts and graphs!
- The course can be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time!
- Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device!
See below for course outline!
Excel in Microsoft Excel!
- Microsoft Excel 2019 New Features
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Workbooks
- Managing Workbooks
- Working with Functions
- Working with Lists
- Analyzing Data
- Visualizing Data with Charts
- Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Automating Workbook Functionality
- Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Forecasting Data
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
Course Gate was developed to make studying more accessible, convenient, and affordable for learning enthusiasts, irrespective of their location. They also aim to offer a variety of online courses of different levels, covering a broad range of subjects, in order to help people obtain relevant knowledge and skills that are applicable to the world of employment.
In a relatively short space of time, their company has assisted countless learners and their respective employers, helping them to earn a variety of qualifications by providing expert instructions for all sectors and industries and from all corners of the globe.
Since they started, they haven’t stopped adding to their already huge library of courses on a daily basis. For this reason, they are sure that learners will find a course that suits their specific needs and interests.