- Full Price
- 473 QR
- You Save
- 444 QR
- Valid from 7 Jan – 7 Mar 2023
- Redemption period: 2 months from the deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by IOA at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: Sophisticated Baking & Cake Design or contact via https://internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit www.internationalopenacademy.
- Search for your course and add it to cart
- Proceed to checkout then sign in or create an account
- Enter the voucher code to receive your discount
- Checkout and start your course
NOTE: The discount will only be applied after entry of voucher code during checkout
Please see the terms for all deals here
Sophisticated Baking & Cake Design
Pay QR29 instead of QR473
- Become a master baker from your own kitchen! Learn how to create gorgeous cakes with silky icing in this online course!
- Follow the steps detailed in this Sophisticated Baking & Cake Design course and you’ll be brimming with ideas for cakes for all occasions! Learn the key to making excellent icing and fondant, creating beautiful decorations and designs, and managing the difficulties of stacking layers and transportation
- With a steady hand and this course, you can design delicious masterpieces that look like they’ve come straight from a top Parisian patisserie and amaze your friends and family!
See below for full course outline!
Bake it ’til you make it!
- Evaluating the Occasion
- Determining Size
- Choosing a Design
- Gathering Supplies
- Cutting Pieces
- Making Buttercream
- Star or Petal Tips
- Patterned Designs
- Icing vs. Fondant
- What You Need
- Creating the Fondant
- Getting Your Texture Right
- Getting the Color Right
- How Important is Taste?
- The Basics
- Simple Designs
- Complex Patterns
- The Hand-Painted Technique
- Stacking Cakes
- Adding Design Elements
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, it keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA has an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy-to-follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.