Your shopping cart
Today's Deal: For QR99, Get 2 Hours of a Starter Session OR for QR1100 Get a 20 Hour Full Course & Competition - Choose from 5 Robotics Topics! (QR200/QR2200 Value)
Choose your deal:
200 QR Full Price - 51% off - save 101 QR8 bought
2200 QR Full Price - 50% off - save 1100 QR
- Full Price
- 200 QR
- You Save
- 101 QR
- Valid from 28 July 2015 – 28 Oct. 2015
- Valid for a 2 hour session OR 20 hour session of your choice
- Click Buy and select preferred option
- Choose your preferred topic with Little Engineer before 28 Aug. 2015
- Robotics Level 0 & Technology Level 1 session valid for kids 6 – 9 years
- Go Green session valid for kids 8 – 14 years
- Robotics Level 1 session valid for kids 10 – 15 years
- Introduction to Robotics session valid for teens 16+ years
- Valid for boys and girls
- 3 vouchers maximum per child allowed
- Option 2 Full Course includes a competition and certificate of completion, with 20 hours of learning in total
- Vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Class Times are decided after registration – timings will be between 9am – 12pm / 3pm - 7pm
- By reservation only – subject to availability
- Call to choose your preferred session before 28 Aug. 2015 to use before 28 Oct. 2015
- For bookings and further information please call 4481 3849 / 66238884 or email info@thelittleengineer.
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies
- No shows consider vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Book your Session in advance to avoid disappointment!
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Your Choice of a 2 Hour Starter Session
Pay QR99 instead of QR200
Option 2: Your Choice of a 20 Hour Course & Competition
Pay QR1100 instead of QR2200
Your Choice of 5 Amazing Robotics Classes
Robotics Level 0 (Ages 6 – 9)
- Introduce young students to robotics!
- Features working motors, sensors, bricks and computer programming skills!
- Encourages teamwork, concentration, deadlines and preservation!
Robotics Level 1 (Ages 10 – 15)
- Follows the learn-by-doing concept!
- Learn teamwork and determination by building robots!
Technology Level 1 (Ages 6 – 9)
- Introductory course aiming to sharpen skills in connecting and constructing pieces to finalize a project!
- Students exposed to subjects like gears, wheels & axels, pulleys and pneumatics!
Kids & Teens Go Green (Ages 8 – 14)
- Teaches students about sustainable energy through hands-on application!
- Targeted topics like solar & wind energy, hydrodynamic & geothermal energy and biomass!
- Highlights the importance of the next generation’s responsibility to save their planet!
Introduction to Robotics (Ages 16+)
- Pre-engineering course specially tailored for students interested in pursuing further!
- Bridges the gap existing between school and university in the engineering domain!
- More detailed and experimental method to assess their decision in joining the engineering field!
note: Full course is 16 hours plus 4 hours assessment / competition. After completing, students will be granted a certificate which is accredited from the International Accreditation Organization (IAO).