Qgrabs Wants You!
Do you want to empower other people to make a positive difference by being part of a responsive, customer-focused and progressive team? Do you want to grow and develop in a business that cares for its employees and encourages personal growth? Do you live and breath the worldwide web? At Qgrabs we are always on the lookout for fresh talent and individuals who can add something special to our business. Whether you’ve got an eye for cool activities, are a creative thinker or have a passion for e-commerce, we want to hear from you! Qgrabs offers employees the chance to contribute to an emerging online business which is growing at a rapid pace. Creative forward thinkers are what we are looking for to join the team. Our employees are all-rounders who have the opportunity to be a part of more than one area of the business. We value our people and make sure our workplace is both supportive and helpful giving employees opportunities to grow. Qgrabs employees enjoy the central city location of our office. We pride ourselves on our fun working environment that is fast paced and professional. Joining Qgrabs means being part of a close knit team working together on all areas of the business to achieve a common goal. We are innovative and unique. Most importantly, we are passionate about Qgrabs! If you think Qgrabs is the place for you, please email a cover letter and your resume to contact us.
Sales Expert & Marketeer (AKA: A GRABSTER): Working within our Sales & Marketing team you will be:
- working flexible hours
- Dress code: Smart Casual
Responsibilities: Converting potential merchants to sell products/services and promote their business on Qgrabs. Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- meeting potential sellers in selected locations
- Introducing Qgrabs.com’s platform and provided e-commerce/marketing solutions
- consulting to clients on inquiries and special requirements
- establishing Business Relations and negotiating packages – Business Development
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- good communication skills
- excellent knowledge of the English language: Fluent written & spoken (Arabic: spoken is a plus – Greek:… ummm OK, only if you can dance the Zorba! And if your English is good!)
- propose/accept any formal/informal training related to the role
- strong work ethics and time management
- great multi-tasking capabilities
- attention to detail
- efficiency in a dynamically changing environment
- and we repeat, MUST have an awesome smile!
Experience is not essential, but ideally, familiar with online retail business or sales in general
Commission Package; Competitive incentive program
Only successful applicants will be notified