Qatar Grabs LLC (“Qgrabs”) provides daily deals (each a “Deal”) to our registered members (“Users”) through our website (“Site”). By accessing or using the Site, Users agree to be bound by and accept without limitation or qualification the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) – Terms on the website and on the deal Supersede any Terms referred to here under:
1. REPRESENTATIONS: Users represent and warrant that: (i) they are at least 18 years of age; (ii) they possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with Qgrabs with respect to any Deals purchased on the Site; and (iii) will use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. RESTRICTIONS: Users agree to use the Site solely for their own personal and non-commercial use. Further, Users agree not to (a) interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way, or use the Site in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other Users; (b) use the Site for any illegal purpose or in any manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions; or (c ) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from, the Site.
3. AGREEMENT: Users agree: (a) to maintain the security of their user identification, password and other confidential information relating to their Site account (“Account”); (b) to be responsible for all consequences resulting from use of their Account, use of their Account by others (including minors) or unauthorized use; (c ) to notify Qgrabs immediately if Users become aware of any unauthorized use of their Account; and (d) that each username and password must be used by a single user and are nontransferable.
4. MODIFICATIONS: Qgrabs reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon publication on this Site. Continued use of the Site, or any of the materials contained on the Site, following such publication will be deemed a User’s conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions.
6. EMAIL POLICY: It is assumed upon signing up that Users agree to receive emails from Qgrabs for the confirmation and registration of Deals and for receiving information on Deals via the Site newsletter.
7. RESERVATIONS CANCELLATIONS: A Site voucher will be considered redeemed once a User has made a booking, reservation or appointment with the business to which the voucher relates. If a User makes a booking, reservation or appointment with a business but fails to adhere to it, the voucher will be considered redeemed unless the relevant business agrees otherwise. Qgrabs cannot guarantee that Users will be able to make a booking, reservation or appointment at particular times. It is the responsibility of the User to arrange a time for a booking, reservation or appointment directly with the business.
8. DEAL CONDITIONS: Users acknowledge and agree that their purchase of a Deal from Qgrabs may be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be disclosed on the Site prior to their purchase of the Deal. Users agree to be bound by those specific terms and conditions, and acknowledge that if there is any inconsistency between those terms and conditions and these Terms and Conditions, those terms and conditions will prevail.
9. REFUNDS: Except as required by law, a User is not entitled to a refund if the User simply changes their mind or makes a wrong decision. A User receives their voucher via email if the Deal they have purchased reaches its minimum number of buyers. If a User has any problems using their voucher at a business, they can contact [email protected]
10. VOUCHER REDEMPTION: Users can redeem their vouchers with the relevant business in order to receive the goods or services they have purchased through a Deal. Users acknowledge and agree that the business, and not Qgrabs, is the provider of the goods or services and is solely responsible for honoring any voucher purchased by a User. Qgrabs makes no warranty about the standard or quality of any goods or services sold through the Site. All promotional materials relating to a business’ goods or services are based on information provided by the business and its affiliates. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. Qgrabs is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen or redeemed by an unauthorized third party. Vouchers must not be resold, offered for resale, duplicated, used, traded or used for advertising, deal or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade deals) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
11. REFERRAL BONUS: If a buyer follows a User’s link and places the first ever order with us within 3 days after signing up (provided the total purchase amount is 50 QR and above), the User will receive an email notification informing that 30 QR has been added to their balance. Using the same Credit Card as referred friends will not be accepted. There’s no limit to the amount of people Users can refer, however there is a maximum referral amount of QR300 per User. To check their balance, Users can sign-in and go to ‘My Info’ section. Qgrabs.com may request verification as it deems necessary. Qgrabs.com reserves the right to refuse or withdraw credit if the referral function is being abused. Full FAQs, Terms & Conditions for our referral program can be found here: https://qgrabs.com/visitor_referral
12. CONTENT: Users have no rights or licenses in or to Qgrabs or materials contained on the Site (“Qgrabs.com content”) other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Users shall not copy, display, modify, create derivative works of, publish, or sell Qgrabs content or any information, software, or services provided by Qgrabs. The content may be modified from time to time by Qgrabs in its sole discretion. Except as expressly set forth herein, no license is granted to User for any other purpose, and any other illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Site or the Qgrabs Content by User shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect any rights of Qgrabs, its affiliates or its licensors in the Site or Qgrabs.com content, and any associated patents, trade marks, copyrights, designs, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights in the Site or Qgrabs.com content. No license, right or interest in any trademarks of Qgrabs or any third party is granted under these Terms and Conditions.
13. COPYRIGHT: All material made available on this Site (collectively “Copyright Material”) is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, and is protected under the laws of the State of Qatar and other countries.
14. TRADE MARKS: The trade marks and logos displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trade Marks”) are trade marks of Qgrabs and/or its affiliates, unless otherwise specified. The businesses promoted on the Site provide their own logos and graphics from time to time and they warrant that they own the copyright to display these images on our site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trade Marks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Qgrabs or such other third party owner. The use of Copyright Material and/or Trade Marks by any User, or anyone authorized by a User, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by Qgrabs. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy, and civil and criminal statutes.
15. HYPERLINKS: This Site may contain links to other websites. Qgrabs is not responsible for and does not control the content of any website linked to or from the Site. Any links to other websites are for Users’ convenience only and Qgrabs makes no warranty or representation regarding and, unless expressly stated by Qgrabs on the Site, does not endorse the owner/sponsor of any website or any content appearing on those websites. Qgrabs disclaims all warranties, expressed and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, and legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such websites. Qgrabs neither warrants nor represents that a User’s use of any materials on linked websites will not infringe the rights of any third parties.
16. NO WARRANTIES: Qgrabs assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect a User’s computer equipment or other property due to the User accessing and/or using the Site or any linked websites, or a User downloading any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any linked websites. Qgrabs assumes no responsibility for computer systems, hardware, software or program malfunctions or for other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections or for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected information. Users must provide a valid email address. Qgrabs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any Deals or the Site should any virus, bugs, or other causes beyond Qgrabs.com’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper function of this Site. Qgrabs does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material or the reliability of any material, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Users acknowledge that any reliance on any such material, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information will be at the User’s own risk.
17. REVIEW OF POSTINGS & UPLOADS: Users may send and receive electronic mail, engage in discussions, download (and maybe even upload) files and otherwise use this Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, the operating policies of Qgrabs and applicable law. A User’s participation in on-line communications and communities occurs in real time and is not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by Qgrabs. Qgrabs does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site and is not responsible or liable for the content of these communications and materials, nor for an error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity or inaccuracy contained in any such communication or materials. Qgrabs reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (a) abusive, libelous, defamatory or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c ) in violation of a copyright or trademark, or other intellectual property right of another (d) encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable; or (f) harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of these Terms & Conditions or the operating policies of Qgrabs. Qgrabs may disclose the identity of anyone posting such communications or materials when required by law or requested by any law enforcement authorities or by court order. Statements made in websites, newsgroups, message boards, email, forums and chats reflect only the views of their authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qgrabs.
18. REGISTRATION: In order for Users to be able to access the Deals offered by Qgrabs on the Site, Users must register by completing their registration details in the manner described on the Site. Qgrabs reserves the right to terminate a User’s membership at any time if that User breaches these Terms and Conditions. Users must ensure that their registration details are true and accurate at all times. Specifically, Users must notify Qgrabs of any change to their registration details. Upon registration, Users must need to nominate a username and password.
19. TERM AND TERMINATION: Either Users or Qgrabs may terminate a User’s Account at any time, with or without cause, upon notice. Clauses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 21, 23, 24, 25 and 26 will survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions.
20. LIABILITY: Subject to any claims available under consumer protection laws, Qgrabs, its affiliates and associated agencies are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses) suffered or sustained in connection with: (i) any inaccurate or incorrect information provided by a business on the Site; (ii) any use of the Site or Qgrabs Content; or (iii) any use of the Deals offered by Qgrabs, its affiliates or its associated agencies; or (iv) any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of Qgrabs, its affiliates and its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them; or (v) any failure or delay including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any component of the Site for reservations; or (vi) the performance or non-performance of any business in connection with a Deal, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. For claims that cannot be excluded or restricted under consumer protection laws, the liability of Qgrabs for such a claim will (at Qgrabs.com’s option and to the extent permitted by law) be limited to: (a) in the case of goods: (i) repairing or replacing those goods; or (ii) paying the cost of having those goods repaired or replaced; and (b) if the breach relates to services: (i) resupplying those or equivalent services; or (ii) paying the cost of having those services resupplied.
21. LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: Each User hereby releases and discharges and agrees to indemnify Qgrabs and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates (“Released Parties”), for any personal injury, illness or death, claims, liabilities or expenses of any kind, including reasonable attorney’s fees (and whether accruing to the User, their heirs or personal representatives) that are caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by reason of an act or omission of any Released Party that arises out of or in connection with: (i) the User’s use of the Site; or (ii) resulting from any violation of these Terms & Conditions or any terms & conditions specified by a business; or (iii) any activity related to the User’s Account (including infringement of any third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct); or (iv) by the User or any other person accessing Qgrabs using the User’s Account.
22. THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS: The foregoing provisions regarding Indemnification, Release and Limitation of Liability are for the benefit of Qgrabs and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and information providers. Each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against a User on its own behalf.
23. USE OF THE SITE OUTSIDE QATAR: Qgrabs does not represent that the contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in countries outside the State of Qatar. If a User chooses to access the Site from outside Qatar, the User is responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws.
24. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Sate of Qatar. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Qatar.
25. SEVERANCE: If any provision of these Terms & Conditions or portion thereof, is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible by law so as to give effect the intent of the Terms & Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms & Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
26. NO ASSIGNMENT: These Terms & Conditions and rights granted and obligations undertaken hereunder may not be transferred, assigned or delegated in any manner by a User.
27. MISCELLANEOUS: Any failure by Qgrabs to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms & Conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify any provision of these Terms & Conditions. Qgrabs may assign its rights and duties under these Terms & Conditions to any party at any time without notice to Users.