- Full Price
- 420 QR
- You Save
- 381 QR
- Valid from 31 Aug. - 31 Oct. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 30 Oct. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://eventtrix.com/accounting-and-book-keeping or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here
Accounting & Book Keeping Online Course – 50 Study Hours
Pay QR39 instead of QR420
- Everyone, whether you wish to become an accountant or just know more about your personal and business finances, can benefit from a better understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
- The Accounting & Bookkeeping course is designed to give you the basics you need to familiarize yourself with accounting and bookkeeping, to prepare yourself to begin a career in the field, and/or to become a better asset to your business.
- The course focuses on:
- The importance of basic accounting practices
- Keeping and balancing a business payroll
- Tracking business inventory and making sure everything adds up
- Keeping track of cash and balancing currency
- Proper bookkeeping practices
- Profit analysis and shareholder equity
- Reporting taxes and preparing your business for an audit (whether internal or external)
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Know your finances well with 90% off!
Module 1 : Beginning accounting
- History of accounting
- Why is accounting important?
- Decisions you must make
- Jargon, or how to speak like an accountant
Module 2 : Types of accounting
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Tax accounting
Module 3 : Making sense of your accounts
- Organization The accounting cycle
- Using computers for accounting
- How does computerized accounting work?
Module 4 : Keeping inventory and tracking sales
- Purpose of inventory
- Keeping up with inventory
- Keeping track of sales
- Balancing cash
Module 5 : Controlling and managing expenses
- How to control expenses
- Balancing your payroll
- Long-term asset acquisitions
- Financial liabilities
Module 6 : Avoiding illegal accounting
- Improper accounting procedures
- Avoiding shortcuts
- Famous accounting scandals
Module 7 : Introduction into bookkeeping
- Importance of bookkeeping
- Single-entry bookkeeping
- Double-entry bookkeeping
Module 8 : Proper bookkeeping
- Balancing and testing your book
- How to adjust entries
- Financial statement preparation
- Profit analysis
- Liquidity, and how to test it
- Why is internal control important?
Module 9 : Tracking & reporting taxes
- What are business taxes?
- How to report year-end numbers to the government
- Finishing and closing your books
Module 10 : Handling an audit
- External auditor
- Internal auditor
- Cost auditor
- Performance audit
- Quality audits
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!