- Full Price
- 410 QR
- You Save
- 361 QR
- Valid from 19 July – 19 Sept 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you’ll have 60 days to complete it; you can get an extension if you need more time
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by EventTrix at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://eventtrix.com/accounting-and-book-keeping or write to: email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- Includes access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and other useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to www.eventtrix.com/start
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code
- Click on SUBMIT
Please see the terms for all deals here
Accounting & Bookkeeping Online Course
Pay QR49 instead of QR410
- Whether you wish to become an accountant or just want to know more about your personal and business finances, this course will benefit you of a better understanding of accounting and bookkeeping!
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- We all have a busy life and we get it; you can study anytime you wish – late in the evening, weekends, whatever suits you better!
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and other useful tips
- The Importance of Basic Accounting Practices
- Keeping and Balancing a Business Payroll
- Tracking Business Inventory and Making Sure Everything Adds Up
- Keeping Track of Cash and Balancing Currency
- Proper Bookkeeping Practices
- Profit Analysis and Shareholder Equity
- Reporting Taxes and Preparing Your Business for an Audit (internal or external)
Know your finances at 88% off!
Module 1: Beginning Accounting
- 1.1 History of accounting
- 1.2 Why is accounting important?
- 1.3 Decisions you must make
- 1.4 Jargon, or how to speak like an accountant
Module 2: Types Of Accounting
- 2.1 Financial accounting
- 2.2 Management accounting
- 2.3 Tax accounting
Module 3: Making Sense Of Your Accounts
- 3.1 Organization
- 3.2 The accounting cycle
- 3.3 Using computers for accounting
- 3.4 How does computerized accounting work?
Module 4: Keeping Inventory And Tracking Sales
- 4.1 Purpose of inventory
- 4.2 Keeping up with inventory
- 4.3 Keeping track of sales
- 4.4 Balancing cash
Module 5: Controlling And Managing Expenses
- 5.1 How to control expenses
- 5.2 Balancing your payroll
- 5.3 Long-term asset acquisitions
- 5.4 Financial liabilities
Module 6: Avoiding Illegal Accounting
- 6.1 Improper accounting procedures
- 6.2 Avoiding shortcuts
- 6.3 Famous accounting scandals
Module 7: Introduction Into Bookkeeping
- 7.1 Importance of bookkeeping
- 7.2 Single-entry bookkeeping
- 7.3 Double-entry bookkeeping
Module 8: Proper Bookkeeping
- 8.1 Balancing and testing your book
- 8.2 How to adjust entries
- 8.3 Financial statement preparation
- 8.4 Profit analysis
- 8.5 Liquidity, and how to test it
- 8.6 Why is internal control important?
Module 9: Tracking & Reporting Taxes
- 9.1 What are business taxes?
- 9.2 How to report year-end numbers to the government
- 9.3 Finishing and closing your books
Module 10: Handling An Audit
- 10.1 External auditor
- 10.2 Internal auditor
- 10.3 Cost auditor
- 10.4 Performance audit
- 10.5 Quality audits
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most. Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!