- Full Price
- 410 QR
- You Save
- 371 QR
- Valid from 22 Jan – 22 Mar 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by IOA at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/adhd-awareness-course or contact via https://internationalopenacademy.com/contact-us
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit www.internationalopenacademy.
- Search for your course and add it to cart
- Proceed to checkout then sign in or create an account
- Enter the voucher code to receive your discount
- Checkout and start your course
NOTE: The discount will only be applied after entry of voucher code during checkout
Please see the terms for all deals here
ADHD Awareness Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR410
- Are you the parent, teacher or carer of a child who:
- fidgets a lot?
- always loses things?
- is constantly on the go?
- cannot pay attention?
- forgets things constantly?
- It’s frustrating, but it may be a sign a child has ADHD; the important thing is to recognize the signals so you can get help straight away
- Dr. Dawn Ferrara has worked with children and adults with ADHD for over 20 years; her acute understanding of this complex subject allows her to break down the information into an easily understood course
- Through this course, you will learn what ADHD is and the different ways to live with it; once you recognize why a child behaves in a certain way, you can understand them better and help them thrive
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- Signs to look out for to get immediate help
- Where and how to get treatment for ADHD
- The causes of ADHD
- Ways to help children with ADHD learn in the classroom to prevent disruption
- Nurturing children’s gifts to watch them thrive
- How to promote family unity through ADHD education
- How students with ADHD learn differently and how to keep them interested
- How ADHD affects relationships – and how to prevent tension build-up
- Different ways to set your child with ADHD up for lifelong success
- Special skills of children with ADHD and how to nurture their talents
Sign up for awareness!
Module 1: What Is ADHD?
- 1.1 What does ADHD mean?
- 1.2 Recognizing ADHD symptoms so you get help faster
- 1.3 Preparing for the ADHD test to stop your child getting anxious
- 1.4 Underdiagnosis in girls and how to prevent it
- 1.5 Stress-free ways to prepare your child for life with ADHD
- 1.6 Know the specialist terminology to communicate better with medics and teachers
Module 2: Causes Of ADHD
- 2.1 Understanding what causes ADHD and how it runs in families
- 2.2 Is your home life affecting ADHD? Make changes for the better
- 2.3 Recognizing other medical conditions linked to ADHD
Module 3: Treatments And Classroom Strategies
- 3.1 Getting the right treatment and possible side effects to watch out for
- 3.2 Alternative treatments for ADHD
- 3.3 Know what classroom strategies should be in place
- 3.4 Effective methods for teaching children with ADHD
- 3.5 How parents can help children learn
Module 4: ADHD And Education/the Law And ADHD
- 4.1 What laws are in place to help children with ADHD in the US, Canada, UK and Australia?
- 4.2 Using the law to ensure your children’s educational rights
- 4.3 Understanding what ‘reasonable adjustments’ means
- 4.4 Benefits of inclusion classrooms to meet ADHD students’ needs
Module 5: ADHD Within Families And Relationships
- 5.1 How does ADHD affects relationships
- 5.2 Prevent tension within a family living with an ADHD child
- 5.3 Techniques for building healthy relationships for children with ADHD
- 5.4 How to make sure your child thrives with ADHD
- 5.5 How can parents set their children up for success?
- 5.6 Knowing the challenges ADHD children face and overcoming them
- 5.7 Providing a calm environment for ADHD children to ease stress
Module 6: Living With ADHD/Adults With ADHD
- 6.1 Treating ADHD long-term for a full and active life
- 6.2 How to come to terms with growing up with ADHD
- 6.3 ADHD in adults – how to cope with a diagnosis
- 6.4 Ways to positively channel ADHD trademarks to your advantage
- 6.5 Finding a successful career with your unique ADHD traits
- 6.6 Harnessing the gifts of ADHD, such as intelligence and creativity
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities and more.