- Full Price
- 437 QR
- You Save
- 389 QR
- Valid from 17 Feb. 2017 – 17 April 2017
- Click Buy and select course for one or two people
- Voucher valid for chosen option only
- Vouchers not redeemed by 17 April 2017 will NOT be refunded
- 12 months unlimited access after redemption
- Internet access required
- Instructions for both Mac and Windows systems
- Software is not required
- Course valid for one year once activated
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: http://www.teacherbird.com
- Signup for a new profile or login to your profile
- Go to the upper part of the page and click Redeem on Voucher
- Enter your voucher information: One OR Two People Option
- Voucher issuer: Choose QGRABS
- Country of issue: Choose QATAR
- Enter Qgrabs voucher code
- Choose product family: Adobe
- Select course Photoshop CS6
- TeacherBird.com will take 1 working day to assign the course
- You will be able to start the course approximately 1 working day after registration date
Option 1: Adobe Photoshop CS6 for One Person
Pay QR48 instead of QR437
Option 2: Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Two People
Pay QR88 instead of QR874
- Includes online exam and certification.
- CS6 Course covering Beginner – Intermediate Level training.
- Includes 13 chapters plus a Project Video, Practice File and 4 Hour Video.
- Master the art of creating stunning images on Adobe software.
- Get familiar with efficient ways to perform common editing tasks, including noise reduction, shadow/highlight detail recovery, retouching and combining multiple images.
- 12 months unlimited access to online training material allows self-paced learning anywhere you desire.
- Project based learning approach for accelerated learning and practice.
- Practice files provided!
- Monitor your progress on a user friendly interface.
- Instructions for both Mac and Windows systems accessible on any device.
- Adobe Photoshop software not needed for completion of the training course.
- Create your own professional portfolio using the latest design technology.
- Learn at your own pace throughout an entire year.
Sit your tush down and learn a new, fun skill! Photoshop can be used in every business or even for fun… And you have all you need to know, waiting for you!
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Online Course
Chapter 1 – Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CS6
Switching Work Spaces
Adjusting Your Preferences
Chapter 2 – Adobe Bridge Tour
Customizing Your Workspace
Adobe Bridge Preferences
Sorting, Filtering, and Rating Photos
Renaming and Batch Renaming Photos
Creating & Adding Metadata
Creating & Modifying Keywords
Creating Collections & Smart Collections
Browsing in Mini Bridge
Chapter 3 – Managing Your Documents
Rearranging Photos Within Tabs
Image Size vs. Canvas Size
Chapter 4 – Camera RAW Essentials
Camera RAW Preferences
Camera RAW Basic Editing
Cropping and Straightening in Photoshop
Editing an Existing Crop
Chapter 5 – Understanding Layers
The Layers Panel
Creating, Rearranging, Grouping & Deleting
Chapter 6 – Working With Brushes & Adding Text
The Basic Brush Features
Chapter 7 – Character, Paragraph, & Layer Styles
Intro to Character and Paragraph Panels
Character and Paragraph Styles
Text on a Path & Within a Shape
Masking an Image into Text
Layer Styles & Effects
Chapter 8 – Layer Masks & Image Retouching
Using Layer Mask Content
Aware Image Decomposition
Whitening Teeth & Flawless Skin
Chapter 9 – Understanding Channels & Creative Compositing
Introduction to Channels
Layer Masking with Channels
Refine Edge Feature
Chapter 10 – Patterns & Exploring the Filter Gallery
Creating Patterns Using Shapes
Exploring the Filter Gallery
From Photo to Oil Paint
Chapter 11 – Creating & Distorting Shapes
Vector, Path & Pixel Shapes
Chapter 12 – Importing & Adjusting Photos
Placing Photos into Photoshop
Transforming, Distorting, & Cropping Photos
Photoshop Adjustment Tools & Layers
Chapter 13 – Saving & Printing
Principles of Saving & Printing Saving for the Web
Creating Contact Sheets
Creating PDF Presentation
Outro Photoshop CS6
Extra Graphic Projects
Retouch a Photo
Clone Stamp Tool
Beauty Retouch (Timelapse)
Teacher Bird is an online training portal, establishing a bridge between teachers and students by imparting knowledge through educational tutorial videos on Adobe software courses, Microsoft training, Mac OS Lion or Windows 8 training programmes, and more.
Employing a project based learning concept, the courses offer case to case problem based methodologies where short, concise, and practical tutorials capitalize on the advantage of elearning. As such, learners adopt the freedom of learning in the comfort and convenience of their own home via a computer or laptop.