- Full Price
- 160 QR
- You Save
- 80 QR
- Valid from 16 Apr – 30 June 2019
- Timings: Ladies & Men (Age 13yrs above): Sun & Tue: 10am – 11am, Mon: 7pm – 8pm & Wed & Thu: 6pm – 7pm
- Ladies Exclusive Sessions: Mon / Wed / Thu: 10am – 11am
- Kids Mixed Classes (8y – 12yrs): Sun: 5pm – 6pm
- Session duration: 60mins
- One voucher per person
- Last date of registration is 7 May 2019. You can reserve the future sessions at the time of registration.
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/bookings: 44215818
- All sessions must be used within the voucher validity period
- Voucher cannot be shared
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon registration
Option 1: Two Sessions of Aerial Yoga
Pay QR80 instead of QR160
Option 2: Four Sessions of Aerial Yoga
Pay QR145 instead of QR320
Option 3: Eight Sessions of Aerial Yoga
Pay QR275 instead of QR640
Aerial yoga is a type of yoga which uses a hammock or yoga swing to allow students to perform postures that they may not ordinarily be able to attempt on the yoga mat. It is often also referred to as Anti-gravity yoga. It combines traditional yoga with moves inspired by pilates, dance and acrobatics.
Benefits of Aerial Yoga:
- Restores the body to its natural state of alignment
- Increases body awareness
- Promotes concentrated awareness
- Cultivates connection to a source or deep self
- Awakens life force (prana)
Physician consultation and caution is recommended for the following conditions: high blood pressure, cataracts, pregnancy, motion sickness, arthritis.
Mind and body relaxation for up to 57% off!
Yoga Hi is a center based in Doha with deep roots in timeless ancient Yogic methods, creating transformational physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
It was founded by Sonam Singh with the vision to share, learn and put Yoga into motion and impact all aspects of our lives and those around us.
Our vision is to share with the world our experience and knowledge passed to us by our teachers and create a community to help, share, learn and grow to our full potential.
The purpose of Yoga Hi is to make everyone strive and experience the inner transformation, to inspire, to nurture and to realize the real potential is hidden within all of us bringing out the peak of physical and mental health.