- Full Price
- 405 QR
- You Save
- 366 QR
- Valid from 31 May – 31 July 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 30 July 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/airbnb-course
- For inquiries: email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Log in with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Successful AirBnb Hosting Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR405
Did you know that the average Airbnb host makes $924 a month?
It’s true! Simply by opening their home to folks from around the world, Airbnb hosts can make almost a thousand dollars each month, all while keeping their regular jobs and lifestyles.
They also get to expand their social circle and network with interesting travelers from everywhere in the world! Some hosts even keep in touch with their guests, staying with them on their own travels – and making lifelong friendships along the way.
There are over 3 million listings on Airbnb and a whopping 160 million guests – and that number is constantly rising! Why not take advantage of a safe and simple system to make extra money by joining the ranks of Airbnb hosts?
From setting up space and writing the listing to be the perfect host, this course covers everything a person can do to increase their visibility (and their bank account!) while offering a valuable service.
Whether through hosting in your home or leading an Airbnb Experience, there are opportunities for anyone to create something memorable, and expand their network of friends around the globe.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
With 90% off, learn how to host travelers and make friends!
Module 1: Introduction
- 1.1 The Airbnb story
- 1.2 Is this right for you?
- 1.3 Choosing your listing type
- 1.4 Is your rental suitable?
- 1.5 Safety and insurance
- 1.6 Permission and local regulations
Module 2: A Great Listing
- 2.1 Identifying your target guests
- 2.2 Profiles and pictures
- 2.3 Describing your property
- 2.4 Maximizing discoverability
- 2.5 Tourism and local information
- 2.6 Acing the competition
- 2.7 Promotion and advertising
- 2.8 Times, days and dates: short and long-term bookings
Module 3: Preparing Your Rental
- 3.1 The living areas
- 3.2 The bedroom
- 3.3 The bathroom
- 3.4 The kitchen
- 3.5 The extra touches
- 3.6 Access and entry
- 3.7 Storing/protecting personal items
Module 4: Pricing And Policy
- 4.1 Pricing your rental
- 4.2 Discounts and negotiation
- 4.3 House rules
- 4.4 Cancellations, last-minute bookings, and substitutions
- 4.5 Flexible pricing: supply, demand, seasons, and special days
- 4.6 Additional Fees (example: cleaning fees)
- 4.7 Financial and tax considerations
- 4.8 Accounting: income and expenses
Module 5: Your Guests’ Stay
- 5.1 How to accept bookings
- 5.2 Welcoming your guests
- 5.3 Being available to guests through their stay
- 5.4 The perfect host
- 5.5 Cleaning and housekeeping
- 5.6 Cultural issues
- 5.7 Managing problem guests
- 5.8 Getting positive reviews
Module 6: Airbnb Experiences
- 6.1 What are Airbnb Experiences?
- 6.2 Making the most of your city
- 6.3 Offering what no one else can
- 6.4 A truly extraordinary experience
- 6.5 Building a safe experience
- 6.6 Customer service
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.