- Full Price
- 2800 QR
- You Save
- 800 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Voucher valid 29 March - 30 Sep 2019
- Single traveler accommodation will be charged 100USD extra, payable directly to the vendor on arrival
- 8 days trek through Annapurna, Poonhill & Ghorepani Trip to Nepal
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Valid for travelers aged 10 – 65 years old
- Bookings subject to availability
- In cases of room/hotel non-availability, other similar hotel options will be arranged
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance of actual travel date
- For bookings email your Qgrabs.com voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (as per passport), contact number & your preferred date of travel
- Book with Trekking Guide Team Adventure FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
Qgrabs.com Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days of purchase, we’ll refund you in full, excluding a 5% deduction for transaction charges. Evidence of attempted booking must be emailed to Qgrabs.com within this 14 day period
After 14 days of purchase, 70% of the total purchase will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT only subject to no booking having been confirmed
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations are not permitted
- Voucher will be void
- Traveler’s names cannot be changed
- If the voucher is not redeemed, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
- Flights & Airport Tax
- Nepal Tourist Visa charges (30USD pp) & coordination
- Tips and Gratitude
- Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Sodas, Tea, coffee, etc.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Personal Travel Insurance – Medical, Natural Disasters, and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage
- Extras such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature
- Excursions, other than those mentioned in the itinerary below
- Price does not include services other than those specified
Qgrabs.com tip: book EARLY to secure your desired dates!
8 Day Nepal Trek through Annapurna, Poonhill & Ghorepani including Stay, Meals, and Sightseeing
Pay QR2000 instead of QR2800
Kathmandu: Hotel Thamel, Hotel Pilgrim or similar for 2 nights!
Pokhara: Hotel Splendid View or similar for 2 night!
Your adventure to Nepal includes:
- Single traveler accommodation will be charged 100USD extra, payable directly to the vendor on arrival.
- One Experience English speaking Trekking guide.
- One porter for 2 people.
- Porter is not provided for a single person, it is available with additional cost.
- All land transportation from and to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Trekking start point Pokhara to Nayapul and end point Nayapul to Pokhara by Taxi.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the Trek as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation Permit.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide
- Accommodation 3 nights in the mountain Tea Houses. (run by Nepali families)
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers
- Our service charge
- Farewell Dinner with a cultural dance program
29% off an unforgettable trek!
Day 01: Meet the Representative at Kathmandu Airport & Transfer to Hotel.
Upon your arrival, one of the airport representatives will welcome you at the Tribhuvan International Airport and after that transfer you to the hotel in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel Thamel Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive by tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara hotel.
You will be driven to Pokhara from Kathmandu by bus that takes about 6 hours. On the way, you will pass along terrace villages, farms, as well as cities with eye-catching views of snow-capped peaks. Pokhara holds three attention-grabbing lakes in its region- Phewa, Rupa, and Begnas. At Pokhara, you can also enjoy sightseeing at well-liked tourist areas like Davi’s fall, Gupteshore cave, renowned Fewa Lake where you can enjoy boating and visit Tal Barahi temple lying in the heart of the lake or sail to the next shore of the lake and hike to peace Stupa etc. Overnight in a hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul through to the Birethanti village trek to Ulleri village 5hr (1960m). Overnight at the tea house.
After breakfast, you will be driven to Nayapul from Pokhara for 1 hour. On the way you will pass along the path and move down to follow a river to reach Birethanti lying at the height of 1,025m. It is one of the well-off villages near Modi River. After that you will pass by Hille and walk further on to a big Magar Village named Ulleri. On the whole, you will walk for 5 hours and stay overnight at tea house.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 4: Hiking up to Ghorepani though by Rhododendron Forest 5 hr (2860m). Over Night at Tea house (B/L/D)
On this day, you will trek to Ghorepani moving on from Ulleri Village. Ghorepani lies at the elevation of 2860m and it takes around 5 hours to reach there. On the way, you will also pass TirkheDhunga and traverse a river by means of a bridge over Bhurungdi River. Plus, you will walk passing by grazing landscapes and cultivated areas through oak and rhododendron woods. You will then arrive at Nangethanti and then finally reach Ghorepani and stay overnight at the tea house.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner.
Day 05: Hiking up to Poonhill (3210m) to see sunrise view of the Annapurna & Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre. Back to hotel and trek to Ghandruk 8hr (2100m).
This is the most important day of the Annapurna Panorama Trek. You will begin walking early in the morning to Poonhill which is situated at the height of 3210m. Reaching the crest of the Poon Hill, you will be greeted by the scenic sunrise views over arresting peaks like Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and more. After that, you will trek to Ghandruk taking just about 6 hours and stay overnight at the tea house.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day06: Trek to Nayapul, 5hr drive back to Pokhara over Night at the hotel. (B/L)
You will trek for around 5 hours on this day to reach Nayapul from Jhinu Village. On this day, you will have a pleasant walk for a while and ascend for around an hour. After that, you will walk down to Dhampus passing all the way through Pothana which offers breathtaking vistas of sublime Annapurna Himalayan range as well as Manaslu range together with the towering and well-liked Mt. Machhapuchhre. After that, you will have a short way up from side to side with the cool shadowed region to Dhampus village with the eye-catching snow-topped peak range. Here, Brahmans, Gurungs, Chhetris, etc reside. Afterward, you will walk down to Phedi. Finally, after an hour drive, you will go back to Pokhara and stay overnight in Pokhara.
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus overnight at Kathmandu
On this day, after having your breakfast you will take the tourist bus from Pokhara to return to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, you will return back to the hotel. At hotel, you can just relax. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 08: Departure to your country.
This is your last day in Nepal. You will depart from Nepal with breathtaking memories of a remarkable time spent in the Annapurna Himalayan region. The staff will transfer you to the airport for your departure.
Kathmandu Hotel Example: Hotel Thamel:
Boasting a convenient location, Hotel Thamel is an ideal place from which to explore the best of Kathmandu and Nepal. Dedicated to being, not only a preferred accommodation choice but also one-stop shop for guests’ needs, the hotel is equipped with restaurants, retail outlets and bookshops, and also offers Trekking equipment rental, bicycle rental, arrangements for treks, rafting, wildlife tours and sightseeing tours.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure has been serving the people who relish the natural beauty of Nepal since 2007 while receiving the humble appreciation of more than 5000 individuals from all around the world.
Standing at the entrance of this enchanting place, Trekking Guide Team Adventure welcomes you with the promise and dedication that you will not miss anything but rather be overwhelmed with everything you get to see in Nepal.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is a joint team effort of hospitable and professional experts, aiming to provide the complete holiday with varieties of thrills to all kinds of people, even to those with physical challenges. Mental relaxation, as well as spiritual delight, is also a lovely benefit.
Apart from mountain expeditions and trekking, customers can enjoy Jungle Safari, Mountain Biking, Cultural Tour and Rafting trips in the great Himalayan area. The adventure trails are designed to cover a wide range of flora and fauna, which you will find interesting during the trip. It also offers numerous trekking opportunities – from short and easy treks to the long and challenging one to little-visited Himalayan enclaves.