- Full Price
- 100 QR
- You Save
- 50 QR
- Voucher valid from Nov. 1 – Nov. 30, 2013
- Thu/Fri/Sat: 10am – 10pm
Sun/Mon/Wed: 10am – 6pm
- Valid for admission for 1 day ONLY
- Children under 90cm in height enter for FREE
- Children above 90cm require a voucher or will be charged full price at the Aqua Park counter
- No food or snacks allowed
- Visitors to enter with suitable swimwear (Nylon or Polyester)
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Special rides (such as Boomerang & Spaceboat) are to be paid extra direct at the Aqua Park counter
- Click ‘Buy’ and select
- Voucher valid for option selected ONLY
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
Friday is a Mixed Couples and Family Day
Tuesdays is Ladies Day (2pm to 10pm) – for boys to attend they must be under 120cm in height
All other days are open to the public
Please see the terms for all deals here
- Option 1: Aqua Park Entry for ONE Person from Wednesdays through to Mondays
Pay QR50 instead of QR100
- Option 2: Aqua Park Entry for ONE Person for Ladies Day on Tuesdays
Pay QR50 instead of QR100
- Unlimited access to all regular rides!
- Includes use of rubber rings and life jackets
- Rides for all ages available!
- Food & drinks can be purchased inside the park!
- Lots of car parking available!
Click Buy and select
Splish, Splash I’m taking a
Calling all adrenalin junkies!!! Zoom, dip and twist down a slide in the dark, shooting up ramps and experiencing inertia (oooo errrr – Boomerango will get your heart racing!), drop 20 meters from a high tower and splash into a giant bowl (eeeeeeeeek! That’ll be the Space Boat!), and challenge your friends and family to races down the multitude of slides around the park! For the less adventurous, or if you’re just a little bit pooped from all the racing you’ve been doing, chill out in the Lazy River and float gently round the park..just don’t fall asleep as someone is bound to splash you awake…or tip you into the water.
Aqua Park Qatar, the first ever theme park in Qatar is built on an area of 50,000 sq. meters of action-packed water fun.
Featuring a mammoth play area, the giant 2,000 galloon tipping bucket, enormous 4 story high water slides, the full-sized wave pool, and a 200m long lazy river, the Aqua Park has all the ingredients that would allow you to set the tempo for your day out.
Also available is a Toddler’s pool (aka African Village) and a Pirate area for children up to 12 years. Slide tower and wave-pool is also open for all. Munch on some great cuisine from Boston Fried Chicken or Grand Joud express, or quench your thirst at the Juice Bar then ease your way onto the lazy river around the park.
Opened its doors in October 2010, it has been serving the adventurers some great adrenaline packed splash filled fun! The premier water themed park in Qatar is located opposite Abu Nakhla Petrol Station. It is approximately at a distance of 15 km from Industrial area ‘A’ roundabout.
The Park’s attractive features are:
A giant wave pool
A lazy river
An activity pool
A multiple slides complex
A family pool
Special Ride: Boomerango & Spaceboat
An exotic village
Open daily from 10am – 10pm
and that’s just never enough!