- Full Price
- 100 QR
- You Save
- 50 QR
- Valid from 19 Sept – 15 Oct 2019
- Valid for ONE day admission ONLY
- Aqua Park is closed on Sundays
- Mon & Wed: 1pm – 9pm
- Tues: 1pm – 9pm (Ladies Day)
- Thu: 1pm – 10pm
- Fri: 10am – 10pm
- Sat: 10am – 8pm (Family Day)
- Tuesdays: For ladies ONLY
- Saturdays: For families ONLY; not valid for single men
- Aqua Park reserves the rights to change the operation timings of the park; please call the park to confirm timings prior to your visit
- Children: under 90cm get free entry
- Children: 90cm – 120cm require a child voucher
- Children: above 120cm require an adult voucher
- Outside food, water/beverages or snacks are NOT allowed
- Additional charges apply for rides such as Speed Slide, Tube Slide, Boomerango, Spaceboat and Stingray Surfing Machine and require direct payment to the Aqua Park cashier counter
- Proper swimwear is required (Nylon or Polyester material)
- Safety instructions from lifeguards and Aqua Park general rules must be strictly followed
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Entrance to Aqua Park – Child (90cm – 120cm)
Pay QR50 instead of QR100
Option 2: Entrance to Aqua Park – Adult (Above 120cm)
Pay QR60 instead of QR120
- Enjoy a day of splashing and swimming at Aqua Park!
- Whether you’re a kid or just young at heart, be sure you’ll have fun with rides that are available for all ages!
- Worry not about hunger, food & drinks can be purchased inside the park, too!
- Voucher includes use of rubber rings and life jackets
- Lots of car parking available
NOTE: Additional charges apply for rides such as Speed Slide, Tube Slide, Boomerango, Spaceboat and Stingray Surfing Machine and require direct payment to the Aqua Park cashier counter.
Splash, splash and away!
Aqua Park Qatar, the first-ever theme park in Qatar is built on an area of 50,000 sqm of action-packed water fun. Featuring a mammoth play area, the giant 2,000-gallon tipping bucket, enormous 4-story high water slides, the full-sized wave pool and a 200m long lazy river, Aqua Park has all the ingredients that would allow you to set the tempo for your day out. Also available is a Toddler’s pool (aka African Village) and a Pirate area for children up to 12 years. Slide tower and wave-pool is also open for all. Ease your way onto the lazy river around the park.
Opened its doors in October 2010, it has been serving the adventurers some great adrenaline-packed splash-filled fun! The premier water-themed park in Qatar is located opposite Abu Nakhla Petrol Station. It is approximately at a distance of 15 km from Industrial area ‘A’ roundabout.
The Park’s attractive features are Giant wave pool, lazy river, activity pool, multiple slides complex, family pool and special rides like Boomerango & Spaceboat.