- Full Price
- 65 QR
- You Save
- 33 QR
- Valid from 27 Dec 2019 – 22 Feb 2020
- Brunch Timing: 1pm – 4pm
- Valid on Fridays & Saturdays ONLY
- Valid for dine-in only
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/bookings, contact: 4416 0261 / 5074 4137
- Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- One voucher per person
- Voucher does NOT include beverages
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Weekend Arabic Brunch Buffet – ONE Person
Pay QR32 instead of QR65
Option 2: Weekend Arabic Brunch Buffet – TWO Persons
Pay QR59 instead of QR130
- Indulge in a weekend brunch buffet of Arabic dishes that taste just like home!
- Enjoy a wide spread of cold mezze like Damascus Hummus, Hummus Beiruti, Moutable, Labneh, Musakaa, Baba Ghanouj, Muhammara, Bamia Bilzait, Mofsakeh Eggplant with Debs Remman, mixed pickles and more!
- Also available are rotating hot mezze dishes like Hummus With Meat or Sausages, Qamar Eddin Kibbeh, Grilled Halloumi in Pottery, Cheese Sambousek, Chicken Liver and more!
- Fill up with mains that include – but are not limited to – dishes like Charcoaled Whole Boneless Chicken, Mixed Grill, Shami Kabab, Lamb Chops with Herbs, Shish Tawook, Chicken Kabab With Nuts, Lamb Skewers, Shakrieh Bilban with Lamb and Rice, Chicken Kabsa, Vine Leaves with Sliced Lamb and more!
- To wrap up your meal, finish off with sweets and choose from a selection of Arabic desserts!
Food from home!
From the heart of Shami countries comes their concept of traditional Shami food. Located in Landmark Mall, Qamar Eddin has a 140-seating capacity.
A modern concept gathering the fragrant of the past and the spirit of the present, away from traditional common Shami restaurants.
Fresh ingredients carefully prepared using hand skills of their Syrian Chefs professional in their delicate Arab way and the use of a combination of oriental taste and Shami heritage is their signature.
Hot and cold appetizers, traditional platters plus a wide range of desserts and drinks are carefully chosen to complete their menu.