- Full Price
- 85 QR
- You Save
- 43 QR
- Valid from 25 Sept – 25 Nov 2019
- Timing: Daily: 9am – 11pm
- Valid for dine-in & takeaway only
- Not valid for delivery
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries, contact: 4416 0261 / 5074 4137
- Option 1: Maximum one voucher per person per table
- Any additional item other than those specified will be charged as per the menu prices
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Open Voucher Worth QR100
Pay QR49 instead of QR100
- Your food, your choice!
- Click HERE for the full menu!
Option 2: Breakfast for TWO
Pay QR49 instead of QR98
- ONE Foul Bilzait
- ONE Arabic Falafel Tray with Pickles
- ONE Fateh Bilsamneh
- ONE Omlet with Meat
Option 3: Special Breakfast for TWO
Pay QR55 instead of QR110
- TWO Qamar Eddin Breakfast Trays: hummus, jam, butter, makdous, labneh, cheese, olives
- Your choice of egg or foul or fatteh or fatayer
Option 4: ONE Homemade Meal of Your Choice + ONE Damascus Hummus
Pay QR42 instead of QR85
Option 5: TWO Homemade Meals of Your Choice + ONE Damascus Hummus + ONE Tabouleh
Pay QR90 instead of QR180
Homemade Meals to Choose From:
- Kibbeh Bilban with Rice
- Shakrieh Bilban with Lamb & Rice
- Shishbarak Bilban with Rice
- Burghul with Tomato
- Burghul Bedfin
- White Rice
- Chicken Kabsa
- Roasted Lamb
- Vine Leaves with Sliced Lamb
Enjoy meals that taste like home!
From the heart of the city’s of Shami countries comes their concept in the traditional Shami food industry. Located in Landmark Mall, Qamar Eddin has a 140-seating capacity.
A modern concept gathering the fragrant of the past and the spirit of the present, away from traditional common Shami restaurants.
Fresh ingredients carefully prepared using hand skills of their Syrian Chefs professional in their delicate Arab way and the use of a combination of oriental taste and Shami heritage is their signature.
Hot and cold appetizers, traditional platters plus a wide range of desserts and drinks are carefully chosen to complete their menu.