- Full Price
- 570 QR
- You Save
- 490 QR
- Valid from 7 Aug – 7 Oct 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- This course has 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/arabic-levels-12-3-certification/ or write to: email@example.com
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
Arabic Language Certification – Levels 1, 2 & 3
Pay QR80 instead of QR570
- Arabic is actually the most spoken language in the world! Not to mention, it is one of the most important, especially when it comes to business!
- Learning Arabic is certainly an amazing opportunity, leading to hundreds of chances to connect with new people and learn about new cultures
- The task may seem daunting since Arabic has its own alphabet, writing system and a unique way of being spoken – that’s why this course is broken down into easy levels and small, appropriately paced modules!
- Level 1 focuses on giving you a wide understanding of the Arabic language and a solid foundation to build your knowledge on
- You will start off by learning some important and useful phrases so you can begin to converse in Arabic right away
- Level 1 continues by taking an in-depth look at the history and details of the Arabic language and slowly introducing you to important vocabulary, sentence structure and how to speak properly
- Level 2 focuses on solidifying your Arabic skills and offering you the opportunity to speak about things in more detail and with more confidence
- Upon completion of Level 2 Arabic, you will have the ability to socialize in Arabic for longer periods of time and while using increasingly complex sentences and words
- Arabic may be a challenging language to master, but Level 2 ensures that you are constantly practising and repeating your skills to gain more and more fluency
- Level 3 Arabic is the perfect way to revise your knowledge of Arabic and add some important elements to your fluency – slowly add words to your vocabulary repertoire while also getting the chance to practise what you already know
- Level 3 also gives you the chance to go over several new verbs and their conjugations, learn about nouns and adjectives and how they relate in Arabic, as well as speaking in other verb tenses like the future tense
- At the end of Level 3, you will feel ready to tackle the Arabic language and begin speaking more and more, expanding your skills daily!
What You’ll Learn:
- Some basic conversational phrases and words
- Important history and characteristics of the Arabic language
- The Arabic letters and alphabet
- How to pronounce things properly in Arabic
- Several of the most common Arabic verbs
- More of the most common verbs, verb tenses, and conjugations in Arabic
- The difference between feminine and masculine words in every context
- How to have longer and more complex dialogues with Arabic speakers
- Time vocabulary and speaking about days, weeks, years and seasons
- How to negate verbs and ask yes or no questions
- Several new verbs and how to conjugate them properly
- A revision of your existing skills and some of the most important vocabulary
- To ask and speak about colours
- To speak about the future and the past
- To speak in negatives and how to negate sentences
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!