- Full Price
- 405 QR
- You Save
- 366 QR
- Valid from 24 May - 24 July 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 23 July 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/baby-care-101 or email email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples, and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Register for a new account or log in to your existing account
- For new registrations, sign up with your email ID, facebook account or google account
- Enter your details and a unique password for your account
- Login to your account
- Click on the Redeem a Voucher/Code tab on your profile page
- Click on the voucher code tab, enter the voucher code and click on Validate
- Your course will now appear on your profile page
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Baby Care 101 Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR405
- Whether you’re new to parenting, a soon-to-be parent, or have been parenting for years, this course will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and expert advice on how to care for your newborn baby.
- This course is brought to you by lactation and baby care experts, Corky Harvey, MS, RN, IBCLC and Wendy Haldeman MN, RN, IBCLC, who together have 70 years of experience with babies.
This hands-on parenting manual features video lessons that will give you the tools you need and help prepare you for the challenges of parenting.
You’ll learn everything you need to know on how to keep your newborn clean, cozy and happy.
From bathing and diapering to soothing and calming to breastfeeding and development this course is your one-stop-shop to all things newborns.
Think of this course as your parenting bible, a resource to help your newborn thrive!
Takeaways from this course:
- Get your baby to sleep
- Change a diaper
- Get your baby to stop crying
- Give the first bath
- Properly breastfeed and bottle feed
- Keep your baby safe in the car
- Hold your baby
- Dress your baby
- Help increase your baby’s development
- Keep your baby healthy
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
With 92% off, Hey Mama, Get READY to RUMBLE!
Module 1: Bringing Your Baby Home
- 1.1 4th trimester
- 1.2 How to bathe your baby
- 1.3 Diaper changing
- 1.4 Feeding your baby
- 1.5 Dressing a newborn
- 1.6 How to hold your baby
Module 2: Healthcare For Your Baby
- 2.1 Newborn exam
- 2.2 How to take your baby’s temperature
- 2.3 Healthcare providers and immunizations
- 2.4 Keeping baby healthy
- 2.5 Importance of a car seat
- 2.6 Babyproofing and CPR
Module 3: Development And Attachment
- 3.1 Experts and attachment
- 3.2 To use a pacifier or not
- 3.3 Sunscreen
- 3.4 Baby Wearing
- 3.5 Increase development with tummy time
Module 4: Keeping Your Baby Calm And Happy
- 4.1 Getting your baby to sleep
- 4.2 Calm your baby
- 4.3 Swaddling your baby
- 4.4 Transitional objects and loveys
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.