- Full Price
- 1820 QR
- You Save
- 1045 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Voucher valid 2 Nov 2018 – 2 April 2020
- Valid for 7 Nights accommodation for 2 adults and up to 2 children
- Valid for stay at Yan’s House Hotel in Kuta Bali – 2 Nights
- Valid for stay in Bali Palms Resort or Bali Seascape Beach Club – 5 Nights
- Families can avail the free upgrade to a superior family suite for guests travelling with 2 children under the age of 13yrs
- Includes a 30min complimentary Balinese massage at the High Street Spa for 2 adults
- Includes a half day sightseeing tour to East Bali’s Royal Water Palaces and a Balinese coffee plantation. This free trip includes transportation in a 16-seater air-conditioned shuttle.
- Includes complimentary refreshments with the Resort’s Guest Relations Representative and a 60 minute preview of the Resort’s Discovery Vacation Club Experience Membership (mandatory participation as part of the promotion)
- Only one voucher permitted per household
- Offer valid only for couples
- Age of adult travelers – 28yrs – 68yrs
- No single travelers allowed
- All requested dates are subject to availability.
- This offer has no cash value and cannot be sold on
- If gifted the receiving party must agree to the terms of the promotion as listed.
- Jeff’s Vacations reserves the right to refuse any reservation on any grounds.
- The resorts work on a first come first served basis
- Your purchase is of an entitlement voucher only and does not constitute in any way a confirmed reservation, reservation is essential and subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days in advance of actual travel date
- Offer is valid for travel until 2 April 2020. Redeem before 1 Feb 2020 for travel before 1 April 2020
- To help ensure that they can accommodate your chosen dates and to avoid disappointment we encourage booking requests to be made as soon as possible and advise 3 alternative dates
- In cases of room/hotel non-availability, an alternative resort of similar standard may be offered.
- For bookings email your Qgrabs.com voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (as per passport), contact number & your preferred date of travel
- Reserve the accommodation with Jeff’s Vacations FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
Qgrabs.com Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days of purchase, we’ll refund you in full, excluding a 5% deduction for transaction charges. Evidence of attempted booking must be emailed to Qgrabs.com within this 14 day period
After 14 days of purchase, 70% of total purchase will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT only subject to no booking having been confirmed
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations are not permitted
- Voucher will be void
- Traveler’s names cannot be changed
- If the voucher is not redeemed, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
Flights, Visa Charges & Airport Tax
Visas must be arranged by the travelling passengers on their own
Tips and Gratitude
Meals, Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Sodas
Personal Travel Insurance – Medical, Natural Disasters and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage
Extras such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails, etc.
Expenses of personal nature
Price does not include services other than those specified
Qgrabs.com tip: book EARLY to secure your desired dates!
7 Nights Stay + Sightseeing in Kuta & East Bali – 2 Adults + 2 Children
Pay QR775 instead of QR1820
Superior Hotel Suite Accommodation:
2 Nights – Yan’s House Hotel – Kuta, Bali
5 Nights - Bali Palms Resort or Bali Seascape Beach Club
- Fall in love with Bali and the amazing sights it has to offer!
- Visit the beaches, scenic mountains and landscapes to make some of the best memories of your lifetime!
- First 2 days in Kuta will be exciting if you’re up for a little fun at Seminyak where nightlife is the most popular in town.
- Hop in and out of restaurants, nightclubs and lounge stops after a whole day at the Kuta beach exploring the sand and the breathtaking sunset.
- Be sure to visit the Sky Garden Lounge that sits right in the middle of the busiest part in town and level up each time you feel like listening to different genres of music with great food and beverages!
- Check out from the Yan’s hotel and drive down to East Bali for your next stay at the Bali Palms Resort (Oceanfront 4 star) or Bali Seascape Beach Club (3 star beachfront) property.
- Experience the authentic side of the island on the east side by going on a half day sightseeing tour of East Bali’s Royal Water Palaces, the oldest village in all of Bali and a tour of a Balinese coffee plantation. This free trip includes transportation in a 16-seater air-conditioned shuttle.
- Also enjoy a 30min complimentary Balinese massage at the High Street Spa for 2 adults.
- Families can avail the free upgrade to a superior family suite for guests travelling with 2 children under the age of 13yrs.
- Explore the Ubud art markets for the shopaholic in you!
- Bali is famous for its temples and rice terraces so walk along green pathways exploring the Uluwatu sea temple with a monkey forest that borders the temple. It is one of the six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island’s western shores.
- Visit the active volcano site of Mount Agung that last erupted in 1964 and its large and deep crater started showing recent activity with smoke and ash in late 2017.
- Divers will love the underwater gardens that include bio-rock reefs to underwater statues that have become new homes for tropical marine life. These mesmerizing ‘sunken gardens’ and ecosystems are great for out-of-this-world holiday photos!
- The Tirta Gangga royal water garden is a popular and well-kept historical site in East Bali. The 1.2-hectare site comprises palatial buildings that are set amongst pools, ponds and fountains. Surrounding these floating buildings are well-manicured lawns with stepping-stones, ornate statues and tropical flowering gardens.
- There’s so much more to discover and is definitely the best way to spend a quick December getaway or maybe even a Valentine’s trip!
- The guests will be treated to complimentary refreshment and a free tour of Bali Palms Resort and Bali Seascape’s Beach Club facilities and Discover Vacation Club Experience.
57% off living the high life in Bali!
Yan’s House Hotel
This is an inn with warmth and open atmosphere that turns it into a comforting stay for anyone who wishes to enjoy the beauties of Bali Island. Inspired by the classic elegance of Victorian Era homes, Yan’s House Hotel gives you a unique visual delight for anyone who passes it by at Jalan Kartika Plaza.Yan’s House Hotel is located at Jalan Kartika Plaza, Tuban, Bali – a mere 3 km away from Ngurah Rai international airport (only about 5 minutes by car). It has a quick, easy access for your holiday experience in Bali Island.
Bali Palms Resort
The resort is located in the small town of Candidasa, where life is slow and smiles are plentiful.Immerse yourself in the relaxed ambiance of this absolute oceanfront resort, where your spacious and breezy room overlooks spectacular vistas of sea, islands and mountains.The bright rooms exude an Asian style to blend with the elegant sophistication of this contemporary resort. This is a family-owned resort where staff pride themselves on their friendly service. Soak up the rays of the sun next to the resort’s showpiece swimming pool. Spoil yourself in the spa with a traditional Bali massage and therapy treatment. The resort has its own PADI Dive centre, which offers training so you don’t miss the opportunity of a lifetime.
Bali Seascape Beach Club
In the centre of Bali’s beautiful Candidasa area, with palm-covered hills and mountains behind and the sandy bay and clear waters in front, this boutique resort offesr breathtaking views across the sea to three small islands.
Step from the resort and onto the beach, which gently slopes into shallow and calm waters, making it a perfect get-away for families. The air-conditioned units are both spacious and comfortable and facilities are extremely family-friendly, complete with weekly entertainment programs. Watch the beautiful sunsets across the bay in the evenings and be pampered with a traditional Balinese massage during the day. If you are looking for more action, a short swim from the shore takes you to coral beds rich with marine life – a paradise for snorkelling and diving.