- Full Price
- 893 QR
- You Save
- 824 QR
- Valid from 6 Jan. 2017 – 6 March 2017
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 6 March 2017 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad.
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit course’s page or Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new Blue Mountain user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Advertising & Marketing Online Diploma Course
Pay QR69 instead of QR893
- Gain the know-how and expertise to spread the word about your business in the best way!
- Utilize the tips and advice to get a fuller grasp on the world of advertising!
- Understand the basic elements of a marketing campaign to be prepared!
- Learn techniques like how to position your message exactly how you want it to come across!
- Perfect foundation for any budding marketer or advertisement professional or for anyone wanting to sell an idea better!
- Recognize the difference between advertising and marketing and learn the specific roles each play in the industry!
- Understand the concept of media planning, including the process and scheduling!
- Identify different media strategies and how each can impact your business and its image!
- Gain insight into market research and how it can be vital to the growth of a business!
- Master social media marketing while understanding some of its pitfalls!
- Delve into advertising and its laws, including regulations and legislations in place!
- Learn how to buy advertising space and the role of a media buyer!
- The courses are all online and can be accessed from anywhere in the world on a computer with Internet access!
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser!
- 12 months unlimited access to everything!
- Technical team available 24/5 Monday – Friday!
Even if you’re not in the industry, the skills of advertising and marketing will greatly benefit you. Present your ideas well in the team meeting, convincingly ask for a promotion and leave ideal impressions at a job interview… Important skills for an important Grabber!
In-Depth Look at Advertising
- To learn the difference between advertising and marketing
- To understand the components of advertising
- To learn about the role as an advertiser
- To understand the advertising industry
- To learn what media planning is
- To understand what a professional media planner does
- To learn about the media planning process
- To learn about media scheduling
- To learn about different types of marketing strategies
- To understand how marketing strategies can benefit a business
- To learn which marketing strategies might work best for your business
- To learn the differences and similarities between marketing strategies
The Purpose of Adverts
- To learn about the history of advertising
- To learn what advertising can do for a business
- To understand about the different methods of advertising
- To understand viral advertising
- To learn about customer research
- To understand how important customer research is to a business
- To learn how to gauge customer satisfaction
- To understand the types of market research
Designing the Budget
- To learn how to set an appropriate marketing and advertising budget
- To learn about keeping a budget for marketing and advertising
- To learn about traditional media channels
- To understand how to stick to a budget
Positioning Your Message
- To understand what positioning means in a marketing sense
- To learn how to define your brand’s message
- To understand how to create messages using positioning marketing
- To learn the ways to position your message
Elements of an Advertising Campaign
- To learn about the different elements of advertising
- To understand the key of a successful advertising campaign
- To learn which elements work in which circumstances
- To learn how to target an audience with an advertising campaign
Recipe for a Perfect Advert
- To learn how to create ads for different media
- To learn about different advert options
- To learn how to write an advert
- To understand the parts of a perfect advert
Buying Advertising Space
- To learn about the responsibilities of a media buyer
- To understand how media buyers identify a target audience
- To learn how to buy advertising space
- To understand how to decide which advertising space is best for your product
- To learn how to create a buzz with advertising
- To learn different methods to ‘go viral’
- To understand how viral marketing works
- To see the importance of the customer experience in viral marketing
Mastering the Art of Social Media Marketing
- To learn about the significance of social media marketing
- To learn how social media marketing can improve an overall marketing plan
- To learn how to engage with customers via social media
- To learn about social marketing and how you can use it in your company
Avoiding Pitfalls in Marketing and Advertising
- To learn about the marketing pitfalls that marketers run into
- To learn how to avoid common mistakes
- To understand why some advertisements do not work
- To learn the importance of research in designing adverts
Understanding the Important Abbreviations in Advertising
- To learn about different abbreviations in the marketing industry
- To understand how to use these abbreviations in the industry
- To learn how to find a unique selling point
- To understand how certain advertising tactics work
Advertising and the Law in the UK
- To understand who regulates UK advertising law
- To learn about UK advertising codes
- To learn about advertising to children
- To understand gambling advertising
Print and Online Advertising
- To learn the intricate details of print and online advertising
- To understand how print media use adverts
- To understand how online media use adverts
- To learn how to use print advertising for a business
Important Advertising Examples
- To learn how to examine different advertising types
- To see how advertising works in the real world with companies you know
- To see examples of common advertising examples from the UK
- To learn how billboards can work for a business
Career Opportunities in Marketing and Advertising
- To learn about different career options in advertising and marketing
- To learn how to progress in marketing and advertising
- To learn some tips to make yourself attractive to marketing and advertising firms
- To understand how to make yourself stand out from the crowd
This course Is supplied by Blue Mountain. Founded in 2002, Blue Mountain specializes in delivering a vast array of education and training programs to a wide variety of clients in all sectors, with a strong team of career developers being available to advise students on career paths and study programs.
With over 200 man years already invested in research and development, Blue Mountain aim to offer a one-stop end to end e-Learning development solution, seamlessly combining Animated Content, Video Based Training, Audio Based Training, Virtual Classroom and Virtual Laboratories into a solution that will undoubtedly provide its clients a 21st century education programs.