- Full Price
- 919 QR
- You Save
- 860 QR
- Valid from 19 May 2017 – 19 July 2017
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 19 July 2017 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/lifestyle-interests/homecare/interior-design-diploma or Blue Mountain’s FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.bluemountaintraining.com/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new Blue Mountain user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Interior Design Diploma
Pay QR59 instead of QR919
- Discover a whole range of aspects relating to interior design and elements of the planning stage.
- Improve your home with tips and tools from professionals so you can create the space of your dreams.
- Discover classic & new interior design trends so you can have more choices when you re-do your own home or your clients.
- Learn how to make all elements of a room aesthetically pleasing and connected.
- Explore the concepts of color, balance, scale & texture and learn how you can play with these for a uniquely amazing final product.
- Take steps to starting your own Interior Design business from the comfort of your home.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive your diploma certificate!
- No previous experience or qualifications are required!
- Avoid travel and study at home in your own time and at your own pace!
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone!
- Online course materials are emailed to you as e-documents!
It’s that time again… Just like the first cave women perfecting their dens, you almost always have that urge to spruce up your space. And you have soooo many ideas! Discover the best way to go about them with lessons straight from home!
Units of Study
- Learn the origins of Interior design.
- Understand influences through the ages.
- Discover great Designers of our recent past.
- Explore defining a style.
- Learn how to work with space.
- Learn how to work with colour.
- Learn the seven design elements which influence a finished interior and the interrelationship between each.
- Explore soft goods and hard goods.
- Discover the various flooring types – hard floors, carpets, rugs their suitability and safety.
- Understand the influence of lighting – natural daylight, artificial lighting.
- Lean about the various types of wall paper for different room in the house.
- Understand the different types of window frames.
- Discover all different types of doors available.
- Learn how to ad colour to a room by discovering and comparing various fabric types.
- Learn how to ‘complete the look’ by looking at the different accessories available to add to each room as a ‘finishing touch’.
- Learn how Create a file, Determine the size of your project, create a budget.
- Learn what a floor plan is and the create one, sketch the room, learn how to measure the area and create a scale drawing.
- Space planning – Consider the arrangement of objects and spaces, determine the best layout.
- Choosing a colour scheme – Look at colours and shades to suit each room.
- Choosing flooring – Look at various decorative floors and consider which are practical and cost-effective surfaces for each area of the house.
- Choosing wall treatments – Explore different wall types and determine how to chose wall treatments and accommodate for the different types of rooms in the house .
- Choosing lighting – Three basic types, General lighting, Task lighting, Accent lighting.
- Learn to consider cost, availability, assess natural daylight in each room.
- Learn how to work with existing furniture and sourcing similar styles.
- Learn to factor comfort into your suggestions and choices.
- Learn to save time by looking at your choice of colour scheme to narrow the range of furniture when you are sourcing.
- Evaluate space to see if you can accommodate more furniture.
- Learn to source furniture within a given budget.
- Learn how to choose window dressings.
- Learn what factors need to be considered when arranging furniture in a room.
- Learn how to bring the room together with soft furnishings such as cushions and throws, ornaments and pants etc.
- Discover the Tools of the trade.
- Learn how to make a living from Interior design and how to create a Business plan.