- Full Price
- 70 QR
- You Save
- 35 QR
- Valid from 25 Nov – 25 Dec 2018
- Voucher valid ONLY from Sun – Thu: 9am – 4pm
- Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays
- Tuesday is Ladies ONLY day
- Each voucher is valid for one person only
- 24hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/reservations, contact: 44329178 / 66264140
- House rules apply for dress code policy. Contact business for more info
- Outside food and drinks not allowed
- Shoes rental is included in the offer
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split and has to be utilized on the same day
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
2 Bowling Games + 1 Hour Table Tennis / Billiard / Mini Football / Playstation – 1 Person
Pay QR35 instead of QR70
- Roll and strike the ball enjoying the passionate game of bowling with friends and family!
- Apart from bowling, QBC also provides different amenities to engage your mind, body and soul!
- They have indoor games like Billiards, Snooker, Table Tennis, and Mini Football for groups and enthusiasts.
- Includes rental of shoes
Roll the ball and strike the fun at 50% off!
After the government of Qatar procured and took ownership of Qatar Bowling Center (QBC) in 2006, the government has then passed on the responsibility of QBC’s operations and management under the auspices of Qatar Bowling Federation (QBF). QBC’s historic debut as a premier international bowling tournament center was during the hosting of the 3rd West Asian Games and the much talked about 15th Asian Games participated by distinguished sportsmen from different countries.
Nestled in a 2,000 square meter area located in Central Doha in Al Mannai Roundabout, the 32-lane state-of-the-art bowling facility is envisioned to be the ultimate bowling and recreation center in Doha catering to the growing bowling enthusiasts who comprise both expatriates and Qatari’s. The center is likewise dedicated to promote bowling as a sport and is the official training ground of Qatar National Bowling Team. It has been said that QBC is one of the few venues that required no renovation or rebuilding at the 15th Asian Games.
Under the new management, QBC is designed to be revenue generating venture employing different marketing strategies, strengthening and setting up of new essential facilities, more productive management, the teamwork of staff and management among others.