- Full Price
- 60 QR
- You Save
- 30 QR
- Valid from 8 Nov 2023 – 8 Jan 2024
- Valid at Omnia Restaurant at Premier Inn – Doha Education City Hotel
- Breakfast Buffet: Daily: 6:30am – 10:30am
- Pool Access: Daily: 7am – 2pm
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 4007 8311
- ONE child (5yrs & below) per parent may dine for FREE; additional children within this age group require a child voucher
- Children 6 – 11yrs require a child voucher
- Guests 12yrs & above require an adult voucher
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Breakfast Buffet + Pool Access – Child
Pay QR30 instead of QR60
Option 2: Breakfast Buffet + Pool Access – Adult
Pay QR60 instead of QR120
- Start your day with a super delicious breakfast buffet at Omnia Restaurant!
- The buffet includes a Full English Breakfast, a Selection of Eggs, an Indian Delicacy, Arabic Mezze, Croissants & Breads, Jams, Cereals, Fruits, Yoghurts, Chilled Juices & Specialty Coffees, & Teas
- Plenty of sides to choose from as well, including – Baked Beans, Sausages, Potatoes, Grilled Tomato & more!
- There is also a Live Egg Station which serves you any kind of eggs you want – fried, scrambled, or omelet!
- After your meal, enjoy a refreshing dip at the pool!
Fill your hearts & tummies with great food!
At the heart of a thriving and vibrant education district, Premier Inn Doha Education City Hotel offers a comfortable and affordable base for discovering the many attractions and delights of this vibrant destinatio
The district’s recognized universities are all within easy reach. And Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC) and Qatar Science and Technology Park are just a short walk away, too. You can keep your cultural quota topped up with visits to Katara Cultural Village and Museum of Islamic Art and Souq Waqif. If shopping’s on the agenda, our free shuttle bus can whisk you to the impressive Mall of Qatar in under 10 minutes. Villagio, Ezdan and Landmark Malls are also good places for spending time and money in! With so much to see and do, be sure to start the day with a tasty breakfast in our restaurant. Our gym, swimming pool, and jacuzzi are also great spots for working out or winding down. And after a night in our comfy Hypnos bed, you’re sure to be feeling refreshed and recharged.