- Full Price
- 150 QR
- You Save
- 75 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 14 Jan – 14 March 2019
- Timings: Breakfast: Daily: 8:30am – 12pm / High Tea: Daily: 12pm – 1am
- Not valid on Public Holidays
- Valid for Dine-in only
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/reservations, contact: 44444707 / 50800233
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Option 1: Royal Khaleeji Breakfast for Two
Pay QR75 instead of QR150
- Enjoy a lovely breakfast at Tea Club with a sea side view of The Pearl-Qatar.
- The breakfast menu for TWO includes portions to share of Tomato Shakshoka, Foul medamas, baked beans and sweet saffron vermicelli and eggs (Balaleet).
- Also includes hummus, labneh, olives, Zatar fetta cheese, olive oil, fresh baked mix bread basket.
- Finish with 2 orange juices and a pot of your choice of tea to share.
Option 2: High Tea for Two
Pay QR95 instead of QR190
- Enjoy all day luxurious high tea at Tea Club with a sea side view of The Pearl-Qatar.
- Inspired by the world’s best tradition, the High Tea for TWO includes a beautiful selection of fresh made bites of cakes, sandwiches and pastries to share.
- Hot side includes: Almond prawn in sweet chilli dip
- Cold Side: Cucumber & cheese sandwich, Focaccia sandwich, apple and bistro salad.
- Immerse yourself in the 3 layers of pastries to share!
- First Layer: Chocolate brownie, strawberry macaroon, coffee macaroon, twix chocolate lollipop, lavendar cake, chocolate mousse, vanilla cookie.
- Second Layer: Lemon cake, fruit cake, plain scone, walnut & raisin scone, strawberry jam and pastry cream
- Third Layer: Chocolate fudge cookie, coconut macaroon, coffee macaroon, vanilla cookie, pistachio coconut cookie, pistachio financier.
- Also indulge in your favorite pot of tea to share.
50% off seaside view and a luxurious tea experience!
Tea Club’s first store came to light in the Kingdom of Bahrain in 2007. It was born as a unique concept aiming to offer customers with a wide range of high-quality tea with more than 80 unique flavors.
Prior to the launch, Tea Club founder spent years in research, training as well as traveling to many countries to name few, China, Japan, Sri-Lanka, India, South Africa , and more, in an effort to build an original concept to this brand.
With the success the Tea Club achieved in Bahrain, the brand expanded its operations to the GCC and In December 2016 the first branch opened in Doha in the Exclusive man made island The Pearl – Qatar in the Porto Arabia Section.
Since its opening, Tea Club Doha has become one of the best destinations to enjoy some of the best selection of tea from all over the world. Coupled with a tranquil evening with a nice sea side view of the Gulf Sea.
Royal Khaleeji Breakfast