- Full Price
- 49 QR
- You Save
- 25 QR
- Valid from 7 Dec 2019 – 7 Feb 2020
- Not valid during Qatar National Day 2019
- Breakfast Timing: Daily: 6am – 10:30am
- Advance reservation required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/reservations, contact: 4420 1205 / 6602 5326 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children: 5yrs & below dine free of charge
- Children: 6yrs – 11yrs require a child voucher
- Children: 12yrs & above require an adult voucher
- Age proof for children may be required during visit
- Additional charges apply for fresh juices, soft drinks and beverages other than buffet items
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Breakfast Buffet – Child
Pay QR24 instead of QR49
Option 2: Breakfast Buffet – Adult
Pay QR49 instead of QR99
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; indulge yourself in a sumptuous, big breakfast at Retaj Al Rayyan Hotel!
- Enjoy a wide variety of morning spread at Al Maiz, the hotel’s signature restaurant, which serves international cuisine with a unique concept of doors being converted to dining tables!
- The buffet includes choices of staple breakfast items like Foul Madammes, porridge, cereals, hash browns, live egg station, pastries, fresh fruits and beverages like black coffee, tea and juices
A big, hearty breakfast!
Located in Doha’s Al Dafna business district, Retaj Al Rayyan is a 4-star hotel that offers views of the Arabian Gulf and West Bay district – a stone’s throw away from local businesses, corporations and embassies. Their ideal location makes them the first choice of hotel in Doha for both business executives and leisure travelers on short or extended visits.
Retaj Al Rayyan Doha Hotel is only a 20-minute drive from Hamad International Airport, within a 10-minute drive from the popular Souq Waqif, Katara Cultural Village and The Pearl. It’s also just a short walk away from Doha Convention Center Tower, City Centre Mall and the Corniche.
Al Maiz Restaurant is elegantly decorated to reflect the rich history of Qatar and serves extensive buffets and menus. Café Zone offers a wide selection of hot and cold beverages as well as delicious snacks and pastries.