- Full Price
- 70 QR
- You Save
- 45 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 8 Dec 2018 – 8 Feb 2019
- Not valid on public holidays
- Breakfast timing: Daily: 6:30am – 10:30am
- Option 1 & 2 valid everyday
- Lunch Timing: Sun – Thu: 12pm – 3pm / Only on Weekdays
- Health Club timing: Daily 7am – 9pm
- Children: 3yrs – 12yrs require child voucher
- Children below 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult to the health club and swimming pool
- Health club access on the day of breakfast includes – gym & pool ONLY
- Note that food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- 24hrs advance reservation required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/reservations, contact: 40078311
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Breakfast Buffet + Health Club Day Pass – Child
Pay QR25 instead of QR70
Option 2: Breakfast Buffet + Health Club Day Pass – Adult
Pay QR40 instead of QR110
- Enjoy a super delicious breakfast buffet at the Omnia restaurant & make sure you eat to your fill coz you have an entire day of gym & pool fun ahead of you.
- The breakfast includes – a full English breakfast, selection of eggs, an Indian delicacy, Arabic mezze, croissants and breads, jams, cereals, fruits, yoghurts, chilled juices & specialty coffees and teas.
- Plenty of sides to choose from as well, including – baked beans, sausages, potatoes, grilled tomato & more!
- There is also a live egg station which serves you any kind of eggs you want – fried, scrambled, omelette.
- After your meal, enjoy a full day of health club access to unwind & relax.
- Valid on all days of the week.
Option 3: Lunch Buffet – Child
Pay QR25 instead of QR64
Option 4: Lunch Buffet – Adult
Pay QR39 instead of QR84
- Enjoy a sumptuous meal on weekdays only (Sun – Thu) at Premier Inn’s Omnia restaurant.
- The lunch includes a wide variety of soups, salads, main course & desserts.
- The buffet includes but not limited to – chicken & noodle soup, lentil soup, caesar’s salad, garden salad, chicken with green apple salad, Irish beef stew, grilled chicken, pasta, baked fish in lemon butter sauce, roast chicken in mushroom sauce & muuuch more!
- Give your sweet tooth a treat with cheesecake, red velvet cake, chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, cream caramel, panna cotta strawberry, fruit salad & more.
- The buffet includes a mocktail of the day.
- Finish your buffet with a hot beverage ( Cappuccino / Tea etc )
So, what are you waiting for? Get Grabbin’!
With up to 64% off, Premier Hospitality Guaranteed!
At the heart of a thriving and vibrant education district, Premier Inn Doha Education City is an ideal – and very affordable – base for discovering Doha. The district’s recognised universities are all within easy reach. And Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC) and Qatar Science and Technology Park are just a short walk away, too. You can keep your cultural quota topped up with visits to Katara Cultural Village and Museum of Islamic Art and Souq Waqif. If shopping’s on the agenda, our free shuttle bus can whisk you to the impressive Mall of Qatar in under 10 minutes. Villagio, Ezdan and Landmark Malls are also good places for spending time and money in! With so much to see and do, be sure to start the day with a tasty breakfast in our restaurant. Our gym, swimming pool and jacuzzi are also great spots for working out or winding down. And after a night in our comfy Hypnos bed, you’re sure to be feeling refreshed and recharged.