- Full Price
- 49 QR
- You Save
- 25 QR
- Valid from 7 Sep – 31 Oct 2022
- Buffet Timings: Daily:
- Breakfast: 6am – 10:30am
- Lunch: 12:30pm – 3pm
- Dinner: 7pm – 11pm
- Children: 0 – 5yrs dine free of charge
- Children: 6 – 11yrs require a child voucher
- Age proof may be required by the hotel staff on arrival
- Advance reservation required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries, contact: 6602 5326 or email: [email protected]
- Retaj Al Rayyan may ask for proof of age so please make sure to bring your QID / Passport
- Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change
- ONE voucher per person
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Breakfast Buffet – Child
Pay QR24 instead of QR49
Option 2: Breakfast Buffet – Adult
Pay QR49 instead of QR99
Option 3: Lunch OR Dinner Buffet – Child
Pay QR37 instead of QR75
Option 4: Lunch OR Dinner Buffet – Adult
Pay QR75 instead of QR150
- Have a daily feast & indulge yourself in a sumptuous & big breakfast, lunch, or dinner buffet at Retaj Al Rayyan Hotel!
- Enjoy a wide variety of dishes at Al Maiz, the hotel’s signature restaurant, which serves international cuisine with a unique concept of doors being converted to dining tables!
- The morning breakfast buffet includes choices of staple breakfast items like Foul Madames, Porridge, Cereals, Hash Browns, Live Egg Station, Pastries, Fresh Fruits and Beverages like Black Coffee, Tea & Juices
- The Lunch/Dinner buffet includes live pasta stations, a selection of salads, mouth-watering desserts, and more!
- Click through these links for the Full Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Menu!
A Hearty Daily Feast!
Located in Doha’s Al Dafna business district, Retaj Al Rayyan is a 4-star hotel that offers views of the Arabian Gulf and West Bay district – a stone’s throw away from local businesses, corporations, and embassies. Their ideal location makes them the first choice of hotel in Doha for both business executives and leisure travelers on short or extended visits.
Al Maiz Restaurant is elegantly decorated to reflect the rich history of Qatar and serves extensive buffets and menus.