- Full Price
- 379 QR
- You Save
- 340 QR
- Valid from 3 Jan – 3 Mar 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- This course is CPD certified; 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/bridal-makeup/ or write to: email@example.com
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
Bridal Makeup Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR379
- This course gives you everything you need to know about becoming a freelance bridal makeup artist – the course covers many topics related to becoming a skilled and effective artist, as well as how to attract a robust clientele
- Throughout the course, students are provided with instruction, tips and techniques for applying and styling makeup for brides, including methods for priming the face, applying foundation and creating the perfect bridal smoky eye
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- Information about the various products and brands that are recommended
- Best techniques to use when working with oily or dry skin
- How and why you should prepare the skin before applying any makeup
- The importance of a trial run
- Incorporating the bride’s signature style into the look you create
- The best way to deal with difficult clients
- How to create the perfect smoky eye for a bride
- Marketing strategies you can use to expand your client base
Make special days even more special!
Module 1: Tools, Tips and Skin Preparation
Module 2: Eye Makeup – Tips, Tricks and Recommendations
Module 3: Completing the Romantic Bridal Look
Module 4: Customer Service for Makeup Artists
Module 5: Starting & Running a Freelance Makeup Artist Business
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!