- Full Price
- 980 QR
- You Save
- 921 QR
- Valid from 18 May 2018 – 18 July 2018
- One voucher per person per course
- May buy multiple as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 18 July 2018 will NOT be refunded
- No refunds/cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here: e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Internet access required
- No software included
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, iOS
- Training material in English only
- Course completion certificate included
- For further information or Customer Support, contact: email@example.com or visit https://www.e-careers.courses/business-work/startup-entrepreneurship/business-management-diploma or e-Careers.lifestyle FAQ
- Course includes full tutor support 24/7, by email or telephone! – change to – Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content – add
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your Grab and assign your course:
- Visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your code
- Sign into your existing account or create a new account if you’re a new e-Careers.lifestyle user
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
Please see the terms for all deals here
Business Management Diploma Online Course
Pay QR59 instead of QR980
- Enter the world of Business by starting your journey right here and welcome your success for a very fulfilling and timeless career path!
- Grab the opportunity to explore the various facets of management within the business sphere; Gain subject-specific knowledge in areas such as finance, communication, business policy and strategy, marketing and IT, as well as a general understanding of the skills needed to ensure you succeed in business.
- The course is all online and can be accessed from anywhere in the world on a computer with Internet access.
- Learn through a variety of resources that you can print, repeat, fast-forward and rewind to process at your own pace.
- Access the complete course content via computer or smartphone using a web browser.
- 12 months unlimited access to everything.
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Two steps forward with 96% off!
Units of Study
- Managing and Leadership
- Performance at Work
- Working, Planning and Organisation
- Motivating the Workforce
- Human Resource Management
- Business Strategies
Advantages of This Course
- Gather a cluster of skills to take with you into your career.
- No pre-requisite to enrol on to this course.
- Enjoy the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time, using any device.
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded a diploma.
Key Learning Points
- Be able to understand the key differences between management and leadership, whilst looking at the range of styles of management that are employed in the modern day workplace.
- Be able to identify training needs and recognise potential solutions to these, as well as look at methods for monitoring training and reviewing the performance of individuals.
- Understand discipline and grievance procedures.
- Look at strategies to support employees in improving their performance and learn how to use efficiency measures.
- Understand what is meant by “motivation” and the various theories and their implications.
- Explore Human Resource Management and understand the importance of Human Resource Planning.
- Get familiar with the stages of the recruitment process and the training cycle as well as gain an understanding of the need for assessment and appraisal.
- Discover how businesses need to align their objectives and capabilities with the needs of their customers and with the environment.
- Explore the range of Business Strategies.
- Learn about the phases of evolutionary growth and discover how an organisation responds to complex environmental change.