- Full Price
- 400 QR
- You Save
- 351 QR
- Valid from 16 Aug – 16 Oct 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by The Consultant at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- For more information, visit: https://theconsultantlb.com/course/?id=62#single-course
- For inquiries, call their 24/7 Customer Support: +96171436368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- E-mail your Qgrabs voucher code to email@example.com
- The Consultant shall send you a coupon code for the course
- After receiving your coupon code, go to https://theconsultantlb.com/course/?id=62#single-course
- Login/Register to an account
- Click BUY NOW
- Enter coupon code from The Consultant
- Click on SUBMIT
Please see the terms for all deals here
Starting a Business Online Course – 45 Study Days
Pay QR49 instead of QR400
- Have you ever wanted to start a business selling a product or service? Ever stopped because you didn’t know how much to charge?
- The most difficult part of starting up a business is deciding how much to charge clients for your product or service; the challenge of this comes from the delicate process of avoiding business failure
- To make money on a startup business, the owner must generate enough revenue to not only cover the costs of running the business but also to bring in a surplus, which is the business’s profit
- This course will teach you the in and out’s of proper business pricing to help you get started as you build your own empire!
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
At 88% off, get started with numbers!
Module 1: Considerations to Make When Pricing a Product
- Costs, Profits, and Pricing: How are they Connected?
- When to Should Set the Price Point
- When to Review the Price Point
- Value-Based Pricing
- The Relationship between Product and Price
Module 2: Pricing Your Product
- Market Research for Products
- Cost-Plus Pricing
- Demand Pricing
- Markup Pricing
- Profit Margin and Future Planning
Module 3: Pricing Your Service
- Market Research for Services
- Determining Hourly Rates
- Determining Contract Rates
- Perceived Value vs. Profit Margin
Module 4: Making Pricing Adjustments
- How to Analyze Sales Trends
- When to Make Adjustments to Price Points (and when not to)
- Promotions vs. Price Adjustments
- Increasing Price Graciously
Module 5: Continuing Practices for Price
- Ongoing Market Research
- Maintaining a Profit Analysis System
- Monitoring your Market’s Future
Courses created just for you. With a wide range of topics to choose from and with courses ranging from 30 to 160 hours, there is something to suit everyone!
The Consultant is fully committed to the ongoing development and progress of training for their industry and they strive to maintain and further develop their reputation for the integrity and quality of their services.
Their courses can be accessed from a PC, laptop/tablet or mobile device! They offer assistance from their friendly team by email, phone and their 24/7 Help Centre.
Their courses have a positive influence on an organization’s profitability. It makes it easy to grasp the content and digest it:
- It results in improved scores on certifications, tests, or other types of evaluation.
- Enhanced ability to learn and implement the new processes or knowledge at the workplace.
- Help in retaining information for a longer time.