- Full Price
- 425 QR
- You Save
- 386 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 15 June - 15 Aug. 2018
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 1 Aug. 2018 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://eventtrix.com/business-pricing-strategies or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here
Business Pricing Strategies Online Course – 30 Study Hours
Pay QR39 instead of QR425
- If you’re thinking about starting a business, this course will start you on the path to planning and executing a smart, future-focused price point that will set your business on the path to a workable profit margin.
- This course is designed to lead the student through the best practices for pricing products and services for the purposes of establishing an initial market value.
- In addition, students will learn how to monitor the market for trends, determine when a price adjustment is necessary, and maintain ongoing market research for application to products and services.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
The price will be right with 91% off!
- Costs, Profits, and Pricing: How are they Connected?
- When to Should Set the Price Point
- When to Review the Price Point
- Value-Based Pricing
- The Relationship between Product and Price
Module 2: Pricing your Product
- Market Research for Products
- Cost-Plus Pricing
- Demand Pricing
- Markup Pricing
- Profit Margin and Future Planning
Module 3: Pricing your Services
- Market Research for Services
- Determining Hourly Rates
- Determining Contract Rates
- Perceived Value vs. Profit Margin
Module 4: Making Price Adjustments
- How to Analyze Sales Trends
- When to Make Adjustments to Price Points (and when not to)
- Promotions vs. Price Adjustments
- Increasing Price Graciously
Module 5: Continuing Practices for Price
- Ongoing Market Research
- Maintaining a Profit Analysis System
- Monitoring your Market’s Future
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!