- Full Price
- 420 QR
- You Save
- 381 QR
- Valid from 7 Dec 2018- 7 Feb 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 6 Feb 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by EventTrix and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://www.eventtrix.com/creative-cake-pop-decorating-course or write to email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to: www.eventtrix.com/start
- Enter voucher code:
- Click on SUBMIT
- If you are a first time student (click on YES) you will be asked to complete registration form
- If you are returning student (click on NO) you will be asked to login to your Virtual Campus
- Complete registration form and set up your username and password
Please see the terms for all deals here
Creative Cake Pop Decorating Online Course – 30 Study Hours
Pay QR39 instead of QR420
- Cake pops are a perfect way to bring your party or event theme to life. These delicious cake-lollipop hybrids are quickly replacing cupcakes as the favorite dessert for holidays, parties, and special events.
- They may have started as party favors for children’s birthday parties, but now cake pops are center stage at weddings, showers, and even Hollywood parties. And they aren’t just yummy – their stunning designs make beautiful centerpieces.
- Why spend hundreds of dollars on a custom cake when you can easily DIY your dessert table?
- In this course, you’ll learn:
- prepping your workstation, and what tools and ingredients you’ll need
- variety of cake pop recipes, so you’ll have a few yummy flavors to choose from
- how to roll and sculpt your pops with expert precision
- tons of decorating techniques using sprinkles, powders, sugars, and more!
- how to make your own fondant and use it to sculpt ornaments for your cake pops
- how to paint your cake pops and add cool details
- how to make themed cake pops for kids, birthdays, weddings, showers, and more!
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
Who doesnt love making cake-pops with 91% off!
Module 1: Preparing for DIY Cake Pops
- Before You Bake
- Getting Started/Mise en Place
- Tools and Supplies
- Overview of Ingredients
- Decorating Accessories & Extras
- Choosing a Theme
- Safety Tips
Module 2: Ready Set Bake!
- Baking Methods
- Classic Yellow Cake for Any Occasion
- Ultimate Chocolate Lover’s Cake
- Tart and Fresh Lemon Spongecake
- Buttercream Recipes
- Surprise Cake Pop Center
- Mixing and Matching
- Scaling Recipes for Batches
- Baking Time Chart
Module 3: Putting it All Together
- Assembly with a Cake Pop Pan
- Making Cake Mixture for Hand-Rolled Pops
- Molding and Shaping
- Settling and Chilling
- Prepping the Candy Melts
- Inserting the Lollipop Stick
- Adjusting the Candy Coating
Module 4: Adding the Bells and Whistles
- Upside Down or Rightside Up?
- When to Use Dye For Coloring
- Decorating Methods
- Creating Animal Cake Pops
Module 5: Presentation and Storage
- Packaging your Pops
- Course re-cap
Over 50,000 students from 122 countries have benefited from the EventTrix opportunity-building learning platform – accredited courses, fact sheets, latest information and much more.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons, upskill and work at something you love, EventTrix is EXACTLY what you’ve been looking for.
They’ve put together a clever combination of really stimulating and useful courses, created to give you highly marketable skills in areas like event planning (of all kinds) and a wide range of hospitality skills. Choose specific topics or combine complementary courses to expand your knowledge base.
EventTrix courses are brought to you by an international team of professional online educators with years of experience across a variety of industries. This team have lived it, experimented with it and forged new standards. You can benefit from a wealth of hands-on knowledge and get the inside track on working within the industries that interest you most.Course topics like Event & Hospitality Management, Mobile Photography and Bartender Barista (to name a few), can be teamed up with their sharp and relevant business courses so that you can turn your newly acquired skills into a bright future.
Students have 1 year to activate their course and then 60 days to complete a series of modules including real-life examples and other exercises, which help them prepare for exams. Upon completion, students receive a certification. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Education Standards.
Join over 8,000 social media followers and discover how EventTrix can change your future today!