- Full Price
- 1100 QR
- You Save
- 1001 QR
- 0 days
- 0 hours
- 00 min
- 00 sec
- Valid from 14 May – 14 Jul 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by IOA at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: Car Detailing Fundamentals Course or contact via https://campus.
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit www.internationalopenacademy.
- Search for your course and add it to cart
- Proceed to checkout then sign in or create an account
- Enter the voucher code to receive your discount
- Checkout and start your course
NOTE: The discount will only be applied after entry of voucher code during checkout
Please see the terms for all deals here
Car Detailing Fundamentals Course
Pay QR99 instead of Q1100
- Are you looking to start your own auto detailing business or do you just want to keep your car looking brand new without spending a ton of money? This Car Detailing course will walk you through the different techniques to keep your automotive investments in good condition
- Chronicle through an expert’s car detailing journey as you learn how to properly care for your car, inside and out!
- Whether you are a car enthusiast, professional driver or just want to give your ride some TLC, this car detailing course will teach you how to handle your car like a professional
- After finishing this course, you will be able to start your own car detailing business and attract customers with your impeccable car maintenance and care skills
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress in your user area
See below for full course outline!
The best auto detailer in town!
Module 1: Introduction
- Meet Jon Delieu: Detailer, automotive vlogger, product tester, and YouTuber
- Course overview
- What is detailing and why is it important?
- More than metal: The various surfaces used in cars
- Understanding the chemicals used in car detailing
- What tools do you need to detail cars?
Module 2: Properly Detailing Car Exteriors
- A complete introduction to the car washing process
- What is the difference between a prep wash and a maintenance wash?
- How to properly prep wash a car
- How to properly safe wash a car
- The importance of safely drying a car
- How to detail an engine bay
- Cleaning alloy wheels and tires
Module 3: The Complete Guide to Decontamination
- What is decontamination?
- Inspecting for contamination buildup
- What tools do you need to remove decontamination?
- A practical demonstration of decontamination
Module 4: Perfect Machine Polishing
- Why do you need to machine polish cars?
- What tools do you need to properly machine polish a car?
- A practical demonstration of machine polishing
Module 5: Properly Detailing Car Interiors
- Should you detail the interior before or after washing?
- Vacuum like a pro: Interior dust extraction
- How to clean every interior surface of your car
- The fundamentals of automotive leather care
- How to clean upholstery
- How to clean automotive glass
Module 6: Last Stage Protection
- Why do you need last stage protection?
- Wax, Sealant and Ceramic: What is the difference?
- How to dress a tire
- An overview of other detailing services
- Thank you and goodbye
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOAkeeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA has an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy-to-follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities and more.