- Full Price
- 480 QR
- You Save
- 441 QR
- Valid from 19 May - 19 July 2017
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course content available for 12 months after purchasing
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 19 July 2017 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognised certificate issued by independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/home/coursedetails/607 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet access and audio required
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and useful tips
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Login with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Car Maintenance Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of Q480
- Owning a car is expensive enough with car payments, insurance, and gas; wouldn’t it be nice if you no longer had to shell out money for repairs that you could do yourself?
- This online DIY Car Maintenance course is designed to give you everything you need to be an expert with your car.
- No longer will you be at the whim of your local repair shop when it comes to:
- Understanding what is under your hood
- Working on a car safely
- Basic car maintenance (changing tires, oil, wipers, etc.)
- More advanced car maintenance (Changing filters, fluids, fuses, etc.)
- Understanding and working on your brakes
- Keeping your car functioning and performing like new
- Whether you are looking for an introductory course on car maintenance that will get you started towards working as a mechanic, or you are just looking to understand how to do basic maintenance on your car, our online course is exactly what you need.
- You will finally be able to avoid going to the mechanic for simple solutions that you can handle on your own.
- Even if you are going into this course know very little about cars, we can help you become an expert in every repair that can be done at home.
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
- We all have a busy life and we get it. You can study anytime you wish: late in the evening, weekends – whatever suits you better
- You’ll get access to detailed video tutorials, practical examples and really useful tips
🚗 Vroom Vrooooom! 🚗
Like that sound dontcha? Well sometimes that “vroom” has a faint “aargh” hidden somewhere! Learn how to identify your car & take care of it! Remember, if you take care of your car, it’ll take care of you! :)
- What is under the hood?
- What you need in your toolbox
- Preparing to work
- Basic safety techniques
- Clean up and disposal
Module 2: Basic Maintenance
- Changing a tire
- Checking and changing the oil
- Installing windshield wipers
- Replacing headlights
- Small bodywork
Module 3: More Advanced Maintenance
- How to change your filters
- Checking your transmissionfluid
- Heating and cooling systems
- Checking, changing, and charging a battery
- Replacing fuses and spark plugs
Unit 4: Brake Maintenance
- Troubleshooting brake problems
- How to check and inspect your brakes
- How to check and change your brake fluid
- How to check your wheel bearings
Unit 5: Other Maintenance you can do yourself
- Replacing belts
- Fixing leaks
- Paint touch-ups
- Adding amenities to the car
- Keeping your car beautiful
International Open Academy has educated over 200,000 students across 138 countries on a wide range of career and lifestyle courses. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards – www.icoes.org, which ensures the highest educational standards. All courses can be accessed from a PC, laptop/tablet or mobile device! We offer assistance from our friendly team by email, phone and our 24/7 Help Centre.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.