- Full Price
- 50 QR
- You Save
- 25 QR
- Valid from 22 Dec. 2014 – 31 July 2015
- Click Buy and select preferred option
- Voucher valid for chosen option only
- Valid for Fridays & Saturdays only
- Valid for morning tours starting approximtely 8.30am & 10.30am
- Choose your options based on age bracket 3 – 5 / 6-12 / 13+
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under 3 years old are not allowed
- Tours take 2 – 3 hours
- Tour includes: All equipment (kayak, lifejacket and paddles), water / juice and your guide
- Meet at the marina in Al Dhakira, near Al Khor
- Transportion to and from the Al Khor is NOT included
- By reservation only – subject to availability
- Appointments subject to availability
- For further information or to make a reservation, contact via email: email@example.com
- If you have a group of 10+, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for weekday tour possibilities
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Book your Mangrove Tour in advance to avoid disappointment!
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Channel Mangrove Tour for Child 3 – 5 Years
Pay QR25 instead of QR50
Option 2: Channel Mangrove Tour for Child 6 – 12 Years
Pay QR50 instead of QR100
Option 3: Channel Mangrove Tour for Adult 13+ Years
Pay QR100 instead of QR200
- Great tour for singles or families!
- Favorite destination for bird and nature lovers!
- Explore the different winding channels of the Al Dhakira bay mangroves!
- Stop at a local beach to relax if there is time during tour!
- Take advantage of the best way to see the mangroves – KAYAK!
- Includes a short educational discussion on mangrove ecosystems!
- Suitable for anyone looking for a relaxed easy paddle!
Surf the Channels!
Kayak away in one of Qatar’s most adventurous, greenest and let’s be honest, coolest hotspots! You probably can’t imagine Qatar having mangroves, but oh man, they’re there… just waiting to be paddled!
Entalek is dedicated to developing outdoor activities and environmental education programs in Qatar.
Our Mission is to get people outside enjoying and learning about the natural world, especially here where we are based in Qatar. We provide outdoor educational programs for schools that are based on kayaking, camping, outdoor skills, hiking and other outdoor activities that promote experiential learning.
Out ultimate goal is to develop educational programs that are based on local culture and customs so that people have a greater appreciation of where they live and what Qatar has to offer.