- Full Price
- 405 QR
- You Save
- 366 QR
- Valid from 14 June – 14 August 2019
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- Course voucher code to be redeemed/activated within 12 months after purchase
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Vouchers not redeemed by 13 Aug 2019 will NOT be refunded
- From the moment you start your course you’ll have 60 days to complete it. You can get an extension if you need more time
- You’ll get a free PDF certificate at the end of the course issued by IOA and confirming your course completion.
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards. This certificate is issued in hard copy only and is posted to your address. Certificate fee applies.
- For more information visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/charity-and-fundraising-online-course
- For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Visit: www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Enter the voucher code
- Complete registration process
- Log in with the user name & password you created while registering
- Start Course
Please see the terms for all deals here
Charity & FundRaising Online Course
Pay QR39 instead of QR405
Whether you’re passionate about education, animal rights, or cleaning up the environment, starting your own charity or nonprofit organization is the perfect way to have direct impact on an important cause.
Creating a nonprofit, whether big or small, will allow you to control fund allocation, turn your ideas into reality, and inspire change and growth. You’ll also:
- encourage involvement
- spread awareness in your community
- gain valuable business experience
- and create the positive changes you want to see in the world.
In this course, we’ll walk you through all the steps of creating your own charity or nonprofit, from conception through execution.
Good intentions are the starting point, but you’ll need to rely on business savvy and long-term planning for your charity to enjoy meaningful, longstanding success.
In this course:
- How to identify a problem, turn a concept or idea into mission, and create a viable plan for your charity
- The legal and ethical obligations that a charity must address (for various regions)
- Managing your budgets, and allocating funds to maximize impact
- Building your charity’s brand, including logo, website, and culture
- Low cost advertising ideas that net high results
- Using crowdfunding channels to get your charity off the ground
- How to attract investors, sponsors, and donors to maximize funds
- Planning successful events and fundraises to raise awareness and donations
- Working with affiliates, partners, and sponsors to create campaigns
- Recruiting volunteers, staff, and community support
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world.
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area.
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
With 90% off, learn how to get going for a great cause!
Module1: Laying The Groundwork For Your New Charity
- How to Start a Nonprofit Organization: Identifying the Problem and Solution
- Your Mission Statement and Values
- Legal Responsibilities and Ethical Obligations
- Registering Your Charity
- Establishing Governance and Risk Management
- Managing Budgets, Taxes, and Accounting
Module 2: Spread The Word! Marketing And Public Relations Strategies
- Building a Brand: Logos, Slogans, and Culture
- Website 101 for Design, Content, and Traffic
- Digital Marketing: Ads, SEO, and Emails
- Smart Social Media Marketing
- Low-Cost Advertising That Works!
- Generate Buzz with Media and Press
Module 3: Money Talks: Become A Fundraising Phenomenon
- What Are Your Investor Options?
- Establishing Corporate Sponsorships
- Using Crowdfunding Channels
- Writing Successful Pitches and Proposals
- Planning Your Fundraising Campaign
Module 4: Planning $uccessful Fundraisers And Events
- Types of Events for Non-Profits
- Crash Course in Event Planning
- Your Role as the Host
- How to Attract Media, Press, and Local Partners
- Leveraging Affiliates and Sponsors
- How to Network like a Pro
Module 5: Community And Volunteer Engagement
- Recruitment Strategies for Volunteers and Staff
- Your Responsibilities as a Non-Profit Employer
- 20 Best Teambuilding and Leadership Tips
- Getting Support from Your Community
- Tools and Resources
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOA keeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section , presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities, and more.