- Full Price
- 399 QR
- You Save
- 350 QR
- Valid from 3 Jan – 3 Mar 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you’ll have 60 days to complete it; you can get an extension if you need more time
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by IOA at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- You can also request an internationally recognized certificate issued by an independent accreditation body – International Council for Online Educational Standards; this certificate will be issued in hard copy only and will be posted to your address (certificate fee applies)
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://internationalopenacademy.com/raising-happy-kids or write to: email@example.com
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code
- Click on SUBMIT
Please see the terms for all deals here
Child Psychology: Raising Happy Kids Online Course
Pay QR49 instead of QR399
- Build on your awesome role as a good parent and fulfill your dream to raise happy children with this quintessential parenting skills video course!
- Being a good parent has never been tougher; this easy-to-follow video parenting course is here to support and guide you – it’s full of practical advice to reassure you as you strive to be the best parent you possibly can
- You’ve already shown you’re committed to being a good parent by looking into this course; once you sign up, you’ll have more amazing parenting skills to enable you to enjoy an even better relationship with your child
- Buying the course and planning to move? No problem! You can access the course from anywhere in the world
- You’ll be assessed as you progress throughout the course and you can easily track your progress and marks in your user area
- You can buy the course now but start the course anytime within the one year period
What You’ll Learn:
Children don’t come with an instruction manual. You get told how and what to feed children, how to dress them and what inoculations they need. But what do you do if:
- Your child is being bullied?
- Your kid is a bully?
- Your little one is going through a tough time at school?
- You think they’re spending too much time playing video games? And how much screen time should they have exactly?
- You want to keep them safe on the internet?
- They want the latest brands and expensive presents?
- Your child lacks confidence and you want to encourage them without being pushy?
Happy kids, happy home!
Module 1: Your Role As A Parent
- 1.1 Welcome and introduction to the course
- 1.2 Understanding childhood
- 1.3 Recognizing your parenting skills
- 1.4 Compassionate parenting
- 1.5 Communicating with your child
Module 2: Nurturing Relationships
- 2.1 Family relationships
- 2.2 Peer relationships
- 2.3 Teaching kindness and compassion for others
- 2.4 Manners and respect
- 2.5 Instilling good self-esteem
Module 3: Taking Care Of Emotional Wellness
- 3.1 Teaching kids self-control
- 3.2 Self-compassion
- 3.3 Understanding resistance
- 3.4 Seven ways to help children through hard times
- 3.5 Mental health issues in children
- 3.6 Negotiating Bullying – Your kid is the bully
- 3.7 Negotiating Bullying – Your kid is being bullied
Module 4: Practical Parenting In The Modern World
- 4.1 Internet safety and social media
- 4.2 Materialism and consumerism
- 4.3 Negotiating success and failure
- 4.4 Screen time and video games
- 4.5 Setting limits
- 4.6 Work ethic, chores and money
Module 5: Maintaining Happiness And Optimism
- 5.1 Going beyond comfort zones
- 5.2 Confidence and motivation
- 5.3 Physical wellness
- 5.4 Nurturing daily routines
- 5.5 Recognizing individuality
- 5.6 Instilling good values
- 5.7 Conclusion and celebration
More than 400,000 students in 139 countries have trusted International Open Academy to teach them new skills, hobbies, and trades. From sign language and TESOL to auto maintenance and face painting, IOA’s courses make learning fun, accessible, and easy. Some courses can help you get ahead in your career, while others bring to life a new passion. Every course is internationally accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) and contributes to continuous professional development (CPD/CPE). Through videos, text, activities, and exams, IOAkeeps subjects interesting and entertaining. Students can learn anywhere, any time, and at their own pace with courses optimized for computers, tablets, and phones.
IOA have an extensive range of courses that you can study at your own pace. Each course contains a study and exam section, presented in an easy to follow format using text, video, Flash animations, multiple-choice activities and more.