- Full Price
- 1449 QR
- You Save
- 1369 QR
- Valid from 28 Aug – 28 Oct 2020
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- From the moment you start your course, you will have lifetime access to it
- A free PDF certificate confirming completion will be issued by New Skills Academy at the end of the course
- In order to be eligible for the certificate, you need to successfully complete the course and pass each course module
- This course has 9.6 Score on Trustpilot
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://newskillsacademy.com/course/chinese-mandarin-levels-12-3-certification/ or write to: email@example.com
- Customer support available 24/7
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://newskillsacademy.co.
- Login/Register to an account
- Choose purchased course
- Enter voucher code and required information
- Click on REDEEM
Please see the terms for all deals here
Chinese (Mandarin) Language Certification – Levels 1, 2 & 3
Pay QR80 instead of QR1449
- Chinese is the most spoken language in the world, with billions of speakers concentrated especially in China, Taiwan and other Asian countries
- Learning Chinese opens up your abilities to connect with a huge part of the world’s population and explore the interesting aspects of Asian culture – a part of the Sino-Tibetan language family, this course will focus on Mandarin or Standard Chinese
- The goal of Level 1 is to leave you with a wide basis of vocabulary, an ability to converse freely in Chinese and a beginner’s knowledge of Chinese grammar, sentence structure and syntax
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to have conversations in Chinese and will have a strong foundation to continue learning the language and new vocabulary
- Level 2 focuses on some of the most important verbs in Chinese as well as some common topics of conversation; the goal of Level 2 is to reinforce your current knowledge while sustainably adding additional information to your repertoire
- You will dive a little deeper into the rules and intricacies of the Chinese language as well as the interesting culture behind this ancient and historic language
- Upon completion of Level 2, you will be equipped with a wide variety of new speaking, writing and listening skills in Chinese
- In Level 3, you will learn about specific words that are important in Chinese; you will also get the chance to reinforce and practice your knowledge of the Chinese writing system- one of the toughest parts about learning Chinese!
- Level 3 is ideal for ensuring that you truly understand the ins and outs of the Chinese language – this will help with Chinese writing skills and make it easier and easier for you to converse in Chinese, even with native speakers!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to converse in Chinese at a basic level
- The Chinese alphabet and Chinese sentence structure to kick start your understanding of the language
- A wide array of Chinese vocabulary
- A selection of the most used Chinese verbs and how they are conjugated
- A beginner’s guide to Chinese grammar and how to use it in conversation and writing
- The main and most used verbs in Chinese and how to conjugate and use them
- Chinese spelling and more about the alphabet
- Useful day-to-day knowledge like how to speak about professions, answer questions and describe things
- How to use and identify Chinese words like prepositions, adjectives and pronouns
- The most common verb tenses in Chinese and when to use them appropriately
- How and when to use each of the verb tenses
- A more in-depth look at some other Chinese verbs and how they are conjugated
- How to describe things and people in Chinese
- How to ask and answer more complex questions in Chinese
- How to use and identify each type of Chinese word, like verbs, prepositions, adjectives and others
In November of 2013, a single question was asked: ‘What do you want to learn?’ From there, a vision was born of comprehensive, high quality, and affordable online course availability. The name behind that vision was New Skills Academy.
Their expertly designed courses, detailed lesson plans and student testimonials all attest to the fact that they take great pride in their course offerings and provide only the best for their students.
Whether you are studying retail banking, dog grooming or even our cupcake academy, New Skills Academy has the tools you need to advance as a professional in your chosen profession.
Offering a broad range of course options is a good start, but they envisioned so much more for their students. They take great pride in offering their students the ability to study anytime, anywhere, and it is their belief that an award-winning business would settle for nothing less.
Once students access their courses, they are offered up to date subject information for a lifetime!