- Full Price
- 4004 QR
- You Save
- 1824 QR
- Voucher valid 15 May 2017 – 25 Dec. 2017
- 9 Night / 10 Day Trekking Trip in Nepal
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Valid for travelers aged 10 – 65 years old
- Bookings subject to availability
- In cases of room/hotel non-availability, other similar hotel options will be arranged
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days in advance of actual travel date
- Offer is valid for travel until 25 Dec. 2017. Redeem before 15 Dec. 2017 for travel before 25 Dec. 2017
- For bookings email your Qgrabs.com voucher to email@example.com with your name (as per passport), contact number & your preferred date of travel
- Book with Trekking Guide Team Adventure FIRST before purchasing flights to ensure date availability
Qgrabs.com Booking Guarantees:
If you are unable to secure your preferred dates within 14 days of purchase, we’ll refund you in full, excluding a 5% deduction for transaction charges. Evidence of attempted booking must be emailed to Qgrabs.com within this 14 day period
After 14 days of purchase, 70% of total purchase will be refunded in the form of STORE CREDIT only subject to no booking having been confirmed
Once booking is confirmed:
- Cancellations are not permitted
- Voucher will be voided
- Traveler’s names cannot be changed
- If the voucher is not redeemed, the voucher is forfeited and no refund will be issued
Flights & Airport Tax
Nepal Tourist Visa charges (30USD pp) & coordination
Tips and Gratitude
Bar Bills, Mineral Water, Sodas
Kathmandu & Pokhara sightseeing entry fee per person $35 USD. It covers Monkey temple, Kathmandu durbar square, Boudhanath, Patan durbar square & Pokhara.
Personal Travel Insurance – Medical, Natural Disasters and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage
Extras such as laundry, telephone calls, faxes, e-mails, etc.
Expenses of personal nature
Excursions, other than those mentioned in the itinerary below
Price does not include services other than those specified
Qgrabs.com tip: book EARLY to secure your desired dates!
Option 1: 9 N / 10 D Chitwan Safari & Annapurna Mountain View Trekking – 1 Adult
Pay QR2180 instead of QR4004
Option 2: 9 N / 10 D Chitwan Safari & Annapurna Mountain View Trekking – 2 Adults
Pay QR4000 instead of QR7644
Option 3: 9 N / 10 D Chitwan Safari & Annapurna Mountain View Trekking – 5 Adults
Pay QR8400 instead of QR16016
- 3 nights in Kathmandu at Hotel Thamel or similar
- 2 nights in Chitwan at Parkland / Hotel Seven Star or similar
- 2 nights in Pokhara at Hotel Splendid View or Center Lake or similar
- 2 nights Trekking & stay at a Tea House or Lodge which is run by a local Nepali family.
Your adventure in Nepal includes:
- Kathmandu Sightseeing & Full day City Sightseeing Visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Patan City. Monkey Temple Evening Free For Personal Activities. Overnight Stay in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Sightseeing & Full day City Sightseeing Visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan City & Monkey Temple.
- Kathmandu Chitwan 146 Kms /6 Hrs. Transfer to Chitwan.
- Breakfast included every morning of your stay, with some lunches and dinners too!
- Airport Pick Up and Drop Off.
- English-speaking Trekking Guide to explore the native lifestyle thoroughly.
- The best option for those with limited time in Nepal.
- See the amazing recovery of Nepal and help bring more life to the country.
Trek to the Skies!
Ready for your adventure?! Just look at some shots of the Nepalese mountains and you’ll know it’s a wonder you can’t miss! Get out and explore firsthand – step by step!
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing, Visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Patan City. Visit to Monkey Temple
After breakfast, at 9 Am, you will have a wonderful full day sightseeing trip to Pashupatinath, the main holy spot for Hindus; Boudhanath, biggest stupa and Patan City, rich in art and architecture; and we will also visit Monkey Temple, Swayambhunath till approx 3 pm. In the evening you will be free for personal activities. Overnight at hotel in Hotel Thamel Kathmandu
Day 3: Kathmandu Chitwan 146 Kms /6 Hrs. Transfer to Chitwan
You should be ready & in the lobby by 5:45am. After a 6 hour drive in a tourist bus you will reach Chitwan National Park all the way passing through the beautiful scenery of Nepal beside the Trishuli River. The hotel representative will greet you and you will be transferred to the hotel. You will get your lunch in Chitwan. In the evening, you will see Tharu dance by the local villagers. Overnight at hotel.
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Day 4: Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities
Walk all around the park rich in different types of floras and faunas taking a jeep or on elephant’s back and while returning you will also see an elephant bathing. Here one can also enjoy bird watching in the river shore and you can spot more than 250 kinds of birds in the park. Overnight at hotel.
(Breakfast and Lunch included)
Day 5: Chitwan to Pokhara 160 Kms/5 Hrs. Transfer to Pokhara
Departing from Chitwan with beautiful memories of witnessing different species of plants, animals as well as birds, you will move to Pokhara taking around 5 hours. From Mugling, you will drive to the west into the mountains, passing different rivers. Pokhara, also known as the ‘Lake City’ is one of the most stunning places on earth. Here you will see wonderful views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Annapurna range and several other peaks. This is a free day and you will roam around Pokhara yourself. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 6: Drive to Phedi by private transportation and walk up to Dhampus village two hours
On this day, after having our breakfast, you will drive to Phedi by a private vehicle and after that you will make your way up to reach Dhampus Village taking around 2 hours walk. You can see a number of peaks of the Annapurna Range as well as Manaslu peak. Overnight at guest house or lodge
*Day 7: Mountain views of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri. Village walking tours, trekking to Sarangkot via Naudanda hills
Early in the morning you will leave Dhampus village and walk to the Sarangkot Hill for 7 hours to witness the magnificent sunrise views over the stunning Himalayas. The Sarangkot Hill bestows an outstanding panoramic sight of Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri etc. Then you will have a village walking tour in Sarangkot via Naudanda hills. This is an easy and short trek in the middle hills of Nepal that falls near Pokhara the stunning lake city. Overnight in Sarangkot at guest house or lodge.
Day 8: Short walk in the middle hills of Nepal that lies near Pokhara the beautiful lake city.
After breakfast, you will return to Pokhara city from Sarangkot. And, you will make a sightseeing of Pokhara. You will also visit Gupteswar Mahadev Cave, Seti River Gorge, Devi’s fall, mountain museum etc. which are major appeals of the city. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 9: Pokhara to Kathmandu (200 Km 6 Hrs)
After breakfast, you will return with the 200 kilometers drive to reach Kathmandu taking around 6 hours. On the way, you can enjoy the beautiful sceneries. On arrival in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the hotel. And then possibly do some shopping and have dinner together with Trekking Guide Team Adventure staff. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 10: Kathmandu Departure or onward destination
Trekking Guide Team Adventure has been serving the people who relish the natural beauty of Nepal since 2007 while receiving the humble appreciation of more than 5000 individuals from all around the world.
Standing at the entrance of this enchanting place, Trekking Guide Team Adventure welcomes you with the promise and dedication that you will not miss anything but rather be overwhelmed with everything you get to see in Nepal.
Trekking Guide Team Adventure is a joint team effort of hospitable and professional experts, aiming to provide the complete holiday with varieties of thrills to all kinds of people, even to those with physical challenges. Mental relaxation as well as spiritual delight is also a lovely benefit.
Apart from mountain expeditions and trekking, customers can enjoy Jungle Safari, Mountain Biking, Cultural Tour and Rafting trips in the great Himalayan area. The adventure trails are designed to cover wide range of flora and fauna, which you will find interesting during the trip. It also offers numerous trekking opportunities – from short and easy treks to the long and challenging one to little visited Himalayan enclaves.