- Full Price
- 180 QR
- You Save
- 90 QR
- Valid from 9 Oct. 2016 – 9 Jan. 2017
- Voucher valid for QR180 of your choice of food from Emirgan Sutis
- Valid at both branches – The Pearl & Al Emadi Financial Square
- Valid Sat – Thu: 8am – 11pm
- Not valid on Fridays and Public Holidays
- Option 1 valid for use Sundays – Thursdays
- Option 2 valid for use on Saturday only
- Drinks are not included
- Only one voucher to be used per bill
- Multiple bills per table allowed
- Valid for dine-in and take-away only
- Not valid for delivery
- Entire value to be used in one visit
- For further information, contact: The Pearl: 44413626 / Al Emadi: 40375287
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: Weekday Voucher for Your Choice of Food at Emirgan Sutis
Pay QR90 instead of QR180
Option 2: Saturday Voucher for Your Choice of Food at Emirgan Sutis
Pay QR90 instead of QR180
- Voucher worth QR180 to eat your fill of authentic Turkish cuisine including doner kebabs, pistachio kebabs, grilled kofta with cheese, eggplant kebabs and more!
- Enjoy a range of different salads like grilled halloumi salad with raspberry, Mediterranean salad, grilled chicken salad and more!
- Choose from a range of hot and cold sandwiches for all tastes, including vegetarian options!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with Borek pastries, Kunefe, Baklava, rice pudding and more!
Traditional tastiness to tempt any tongue! Emirgan Sutis has a long family history of making enticing dishes for every food lover! Kebabs, salads, desserts… all the Turkish faves for a meal to hit the spot!
Emirgan Sütis, famous for its traditional Turkish cuisine, can now be found in Qatar, brought to the country by Al Siddiqi Hospitality. From breakfast to milk desserts, Emirgan Sütis brings a distinguished restaurant experience where traditional recipes of Istanbul are revived with an exceptional standard of service in a modern and elegant setting.
With a long family history in bakery and Turkish dairy desserts, Emirgan Sütis was founded in 1953 and quickly received significant recognition through the taste and quality of its desserts. Respected as a trustworthy brand, Emirgan Sütis evolved in time by enriching its menu and services to become a modern culinary face of Turkish hospitality.
One of the foremost principles of Emirgan Sütis is keeping the tradition of Istanbul alive. The restaurant pays close attention to staying true to century-old recipes that they continue to offer. Keeping in line with the changing times, Emirgan Sütis strives to closely follow technological developments and make necessary investments in order to accelerate production without sacrificing hygiene and efficiency. Emirgan Sütis’s priority lies in how well the guests are being served. From ingredient selection to the training of staff, Emirgan Sütis strives to please guests with excellent service.
The ingredients used in the mouthwatering dishes served are not only fresh and of top quality, but are sourced straight from farms in Turkey that supply produce exclusively for Emirgan Sütis. Also offered by Emirgan Sütis are organic honeys and jams produced in Adapazan, made without any additives and preservatives, as well as the finest Turkish tea, picked at the first harvest of the year in Rize.
An established representative of Istanbul’s culinary culture, Emirgan Sütis believes that every meal is a moment to cherish.
Emirgan Sütis is in partnership with Al Siddiqi Hospitality to bring the flavours of Istanbul to our doorstep. Al Siddiqi Hospitality operates some of the most widely recognized restaurants and is always looking for new and delicious brands that are sure to tantalize the taste buds.
Emirgan Sütis is accessible to the business community of Qatar in its prime location, smack dab in the middle of Al Emadi Financial Square on C-Ring road, and the Pearl, Qatar.