- Full Price
- 80 QR
- You Save
- 40 QR
- Valid from 22 Sept. 2016 – 22 Dec. 2016
- Voucher valid for QR80 of your choice of food from Lord of the Wings
- Valid at Medina Centrale location in The Pearl
- Valid for dine-in and take-away only
- Valid Sat – Thu: 12pm – 12am / Fri: 1pm – 12am
- Not valid Public Holidays
- Drinks are not included in the voucher
- Entire value to be used in one visit
- For further information, contact: 44174366
- Not valid for delivery
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Voucher for Your Choice of Food at Lord of the Wings
Pay QR40 instead of QR80
- Voucher worth QR80 to spend on whatever deliciousness you crave at Lord of the Wings!
- Choose from dishes like potato skins, poutine, Quinoa salads, loaded quesadillas, flatbreads and – of course – wings!
- Plenty of wing options with traditional, grilled, breaded or boneless styles!
- Enjoy your choice of 16 different sauces from honey mustard to buffalo suicide!
- Fill up at the ultimate casual dining destination for urban foodies in Doha!
- Have a weekday break with delicious dishes or enjoy a relaxing weekend meal with fiery wings!
- Dine while you relax in the beautiful Medina Centrale at The Pearl!
You’ll be drooling as soon as you enter Lord of the Wings, if you aren’t already after seeing these pics! Great location and fantabulous American food make for a great mix!
Lord of the Wings is a contemporary American casual diner that features a full dine-in menu that makes it the ultimate casual dining destination for urban foodies in Qatar.
With four types of wings to choose from, and 16 different sauces that range in flavor from mild honey mustard to fiery buffalo suicide, in addition to Craft burgers that are customizable so you can build your perfect burger, Lord of the Wings is definitely not your average restaurant.
The chain is famous worldwide with an international presence in Australia, Egypt, Ghana, KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, USA, and is now brought to Qatar and run by Al Siddiqi Hospitality.