- Full Price
- 250 QR
- You Save
- 150 QR
- Valid from 12 Aug – 12 Oct. 2018
- Timings: Sat – Thu: 9.30am – 12.30pm / 4pm – 9pm
- Not valid on Friday & Public Holidays
- Additional services charged separately
- 24hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For enquiries/bookings, contact: 44113922 / 44113944
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Voucher cannot be split
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher on arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
Option 1: File Registration Fees, Consultation and X-Ray
Pay QR100 instead of QR250
- Consult with a specialist to ensure your dental health.
- Includes clinical and radio graphical examination.
- Get details for a treatment plan and the cost for full mouth treatment.
Option 2: File Registration Fees, Consultation, X-Ray, Scaling & Polishing
Pay QR200 instead of QR500
- Complete oral health check-up with clinical and radio graphical examination.
- Scaling removes plaque from teeth, both above and below the gum line which is critical for the maintenance of good oral health.
- Polishing removes the stains, plaque & bacteria and leaves you with cleaner, whiter teeth in just a matter of minutes.
More ice cream and hot cocoa for up to 60% off!
We always believed that the solutions in oral care require the expertise of multiple specialties. For this reason, our staff is made up of several talented and multi-specialized dentists, including Orthodontists, Periodontists, Implantologists, Oral Surgeons, Prosthodontists and Endodontists that work together to create first class results.
At Harvard Consultant Dental Center, our dentists are dedicated to providing our customers with the most advanced standards in modern dentistry. With four high-tech operating units, we will receive you at the earliest convenience in a relaxed and hygienic environment that will make you feel safe and comfortable. We hope we’ll have the pleasure of serving you!
At Harvard, we aim to provide the best and most effective service our clients at the best prices. We thrive to maintain the most competitive prices in the market. We aim to elevate the burden of expensive treatment and at the same time maintain the best quality of service available.
Practices a full scope of oral surgery, including wisdom teeth removal, diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implants and bone grafting procedures
Periodontology is the study of the specialized system of hard and soft tissues that supports your teeth and maintains their position in the jaw. This apparatus, known as the periodontium, has some very important functions: it securely attaches the teeth to the jaws; it acts as a shock absorber during biting and chewing and therefore helps to prevent damage to the teeth from excessive forces; and it maintains the teeth in a stable position within the jaws so that that they work together efficiently and comfortably during chewing.
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry concerning dental pulp and tissues surrounding the roots of a tooth. “Endo” is the Greek word for “inside” and “odont” is Greek for “tooth.” Endodontic treatment, or root canal treatment, treats the soft pulp tissue inside the tooth. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in saving teeth.
Orthodontic treatment is a way of straightening or moving teeth, to improve the appearance of the teeth and how they work. It can also help to look after the long-term health of your teeth, gums and jaw joints, by spreading the biting pressure over all your teeth.
Restorative Dentistry is the study, diagnosis and integrated management of diseases of the oral cavity, the teeth and supporting structures. It includes the rehabilitation of the teeth and the oral cavity to functional, psychological and aesthetic requirements of the individual patient, including the co-ordination of multi-professional working to achieve these objectives.
Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them.
Pedodontic or pediatric dentistry is the branch of dentistry dealing with the care and treatment of children’s teeth from age 1 to 18. The pedodontist treats various diseases & problems which may occur in the milk or permanent teeth of children.