- Full Price
- 1600 QR
- You Save
- 801 QR
- Valid from 9 Oct – 9 Dec 2019
- Timings: Sat – Wed: 9am – 9pm / Thu: 9am – 5pm
- Not valid on Fridays
- Valid in Al Aziziya Branch ONLY
- Advance booking required (subject to availability)
- For inquiries/appointments, contact: 4442 7720 / 4442 7729
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 12hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for other services
- No shows considered as voucher used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
- Ladies only deal
Please see the terms for all deals here
Dermal Fillers – One Session
Pay QR799 instead of QR1600
- Did you know that many visible signs of aging can be traced back to volume loss?
- Dermal Fillers, sometimes called soft tissue fillers, are substances designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness
- Different types of dermal fillers are designed to treat varying signs of aging; depending on the filler selected, they may:
- plump up thinning lips
- enhance or fill in shallow areas on the face
- decrease or remove the shadow or wrinkle under the eyes caused by the lower eyelid
- improve smoker’s or vertical lines
- reshape jawlines
- reduce marionette lines
- fill in or soften the look of recessed scars
- fill in or soften static wrinkles, especially on the lower face
- Session will last between 15 to 30mins where 1mL of fillers will be injected
- Results are temporary and usually last for 6 to 8 months
Combat the signs of aging for 50% off!
At the newly-opened Family Medical Polyclinic Al Aziziya Branch, their dermatologists care for the most visible reflection of your health and vitality – your skin.
Because skin problems occur at any age, the polyclinic dermatology department provides patients with comprehensive care over the course of a lifetime. Our dermatologists offer outstanding, experienced, compassionate care whether the patient is a young child with eczema, an adolescent with acne, or an adult with skin cancer.
With a primary focus on medical and surgical dermatology, our dermatology team is able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails.