570 QR 1140 QR
- Full Price
- 1140 QR
- You Save
- 570 QR
The deal ended at:
- Valid from 29 Jan – 29 Mar 2023
- Not valid during Qatar National Sport Day 2023
- Timings: Daily: 4am, 8am, & 2pm
- Tour Duration: 4 Hours
- By booking only (subject to availability)
- To book your dates & for further inquiries, call or WhatsApp: 3339 3323 or email: [email protected]
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour includes 4×4 car, certified driver, bottled water
- Pick up: Within Doha City limits only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24hrs applies
- The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present voucher upon arrival
Please see the terms for all deals here
4-Hour Desert Safari Trip for SIX
Pay QR570 instead of QR1140
- There is nothing quite as exhilarating as an adventure in the desert! Join Peninsula Compass Tourism’s professional team of desert drivers for an exciting tour of Doha’s majestic sand dunes followed up by a thrilling dune bashing experience!
- This 4-hour getaway will afford you the chance to get a closer look at Qatar’s breathtaking inland sea – one of the few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into the desert and is a UNESCO-recognized natural reserve with its own robust ecosystem
- This tour package includes:
- 4-hour desert tour
- Professional driver
- Pickup and dropoff (within Doha City & Sealine)
- Stop at Camel Area (camel rides cost an additional QR30 per person)
- Dune bashing & Desert Safari
- Passing by Singing Sand Dunes
- Desert Panoramic View
- Inland Sea Visit
- Bottled water
- Voucher valid for groups of up to 6 people
Experience a thrilling ride through Doha’s golden sand dunes!
Born, tamed and raised in Qatar – the heart of the Middle East – Peninsula Compass Tourism is a group of professional, multi-talented, multi-lingual tour guides that wait with their wild desert toys to take your adrenaline at peak of the sand dunes.
Experience a sunrise, a sunset or a night-over at their desert camps and explore hidden Arabian treasures!
‘Like’ Peninsula Compass Tourism on Facebook!