- Full Price
- 3000 QR
- You Save
- 1501 QR
- Valid from 10 Aug – 20 Sept 2018
- Not valid during 21 Aug – 25 Aug 2018
- Duration: 4hrs and can be booked at your convenient time
- Dhow Capacity: 40 people
- Gathering point will be at the Doha Dhow Harbor, next to Doha Banana Island Resort – Doha Corniche
- 48hrs advance booking required (subject to availability)
- The Dhow will not wait more than one hour from the booking time.
- The voucher is valid for one trip only.
- Customers are not allowed to change the tour date and timings once booked.
- The tour will only be cut short or rescheduled in case of emergencies and weather restrictions like heavy rains or sandstorms.
- Children must be accompanied with parents & under their supervision/responsibility.
- Additional services such as catering services and additional hours (QR299 per hour) can be availed by contacting QIT
- For enquiries/bookings, contact: +974 44551141/ 50510413 or email email@example.com to confirm the availability before you pay & book your tour
- All guests should carry their QID or passport on tour
- No shows considered vouchers used
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
- Present printed voucher on arrival
Private Dhow Tour – Capacity (40 people)
Pay QR1499 instead of QR3000
- Sail through the vast waters of of the Doha Skyline and beyong with Qatar International Tours on traditional Dhow.
- Duration: 4hrs including the departure and arrival back to the pier in Corniche.
- Can be booked according to the convenience of the customer.
- Dhow Capacity: 40 people
- Dance to the music on boat or bring along your favorite music on a USB or iPod to connect to the stereo system.
- Bathroom facility is also available with fresh water supply on board.
- Safety equipment available on the Dhow:
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- Radio for communication
- First aid box.
- Insurance for all ages (3yrs – 69yrs)
Sail away into the sun and waters at 50% off!
Qatar International Tours (QIT) is an established tour operator based in Qatar since 1998 and is managed by a team of thorough professional travel & M.I.C.E experts. QIT is well-respected in the tourism industry and specializes in ground handling, local and inbound tour packages, including incentive and exhibition events. They enjoy a long lasting business relationship with several major tour operators from the Middle East, Europe, Africa, The Far East and other parts of the World.
They have participated in all major tourism exhibitions around the globe such as WTM, ATM, IMEX, ITB Berlin and EIBTM Barcelona. QIT can customize any journey or adventure from their fixed schedule to suit your special requirements. They offer various quality programs, desert safaris and dhow cruises with emphasis on history, entertainment and safety. For dhow cruises, they provide insurance and safety equipment such as life jackets, life saver ring, fire extinguisher, first-aid box, radio for communication and tour guides to ensure that their customers enjoy amazing experiences with an emphasis on Safety First!