- Full Price
- 2134 QR
- You Save
- 2085 QR
- Valid from 3 Sep – 3 Nov 2021
- Redemption period: 2 months from deal’s start date
- Refunds/cancellations are NOT permitted once the voucher has been redeemed
- One voucher per person
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
- Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognized professional qualification – you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining a PDF certificate at a cost of £9 and a hardcopy certificate for £15
- For information/inquiries, visit: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/course/diet-and-nutrition-advanced-diploma/ or write to: [email protected]
- Internet access and audio required
- Not valid with other offers
- No cash value/No cash back/No refunds
How to Redeem:
To activate your voucher and assign your course:
- Go to https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill-in required information
- Enter voucher code and purchased course name
- Click on SUBMIT
Please see the terms for all deals here
Diet & Nutrition Advanced Diploma
Pay QR49 instead of QR2134
- Are you training to become a dietician? Are you eating all the wrong types of foods and are in desperate need of an effective diet plan? Wave goodbye to unhealthy eating habits and say hello to a healthy new you with the Diet and Nutrition Advanced Diploma!
- This nutritionist course will train you to boost your energy levels and lose stubborn fat in no time!
- This nutritionist certification introduces the key components required to adopt a healthy, balanced diet; you’ll explore the effects of poor eating habits on the body, and how the body stores fat and convert food into energy
- You will also be introduced to various metabolism-boosting superfoods, and learn how minerals, vitamins and macronutrients play a key role in detoxifying the body
- Develop healthier eating habits and introduce nutritional foods into your diet plan
- Understand the negative impact of a poor diet on the body and mind
- Reduce your chances of heart disease and diet-related illnesses by eating right
- Get a complete overview of macronutrients, minerals, vitamins and their functions
- Explore the human digestive system and the five stages of digestion
- Get tips and tricks for removing toxins from the body and boosting energy levels
- Understand the importance and benefits of a healthy, balanced diet
- Learn about the metabolic system and how food is converted into energy
- Familiarise with common food allergies and intolerances
See below for full course outline!
Start your journey to a fit & healthy you!
- Module 1: Basics of Food and Nutrition
- Module 2: Macronutrients: Classification & Functions of Carbohydrates
- Module 3: Macronutrients: Classification & Functions of Lipids and Proteins
- Module 4: Micronutrients I & II
- Module 5: Digestion and Absorption
- Module 6: Detoxification
- Module 7: Healthy & Balanced Diet and Food Labelling
- Module 8: Average Requirements for Energy and Nutrients
- Module 9: Food Intolerances and Allergies
- Module 10: Health Conditions: Heart Disease, Cancer & Diabetes
- Module 11: Maintaining a Healthy Weight and Eating Problems & Treatments
- Module 12: Women’s Health Care & Common Concerns During Pregnancy
- Module 13: Nutrition for the Baby & Special Foods
- Mock Exam
Whether you’re a beginner aiming to get your foot in the door or an established professional keeping ahead of the latest developments, their online classes are suitable for all skill levels.
One Education knows that everyone is different and that’s why they offer a range of learning styles, across a number of different subjects.
All their courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.